catalytic converts....

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know if the overall length for an aftermarket cat is different for a 2/4door and a hatch?

MyztikRacing

Team Elite Koncepz
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure... all i know is i got mine for a 2 door and i never really checked the length... just look for one for either a 2 or 4 door... im sure its about 2-3 in difference

MyztikRacing

Team Elite Koncepz
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually i think they might be the same... only thing that would be different is the piping from ur cat to ur muffler??

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, check it out. I have a 4 door. and i know that the 2 and 4 doors are the same lenght for the cats...I accidently orded the wrong hi flow cat for my car. i got the hatchback one coming. (tell u the truth my dad is the one that ordered it for me...anywho) So now i just wanna know if the hatch one will be the same as the 2/4 door one because I don't want to have my whole exhaust off my car (putting header and catback on once the cat comes in) and find out that it will not fit and have to put the stock exhaust back on.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
could be different, depending if it's under the car or attached to the exhuast manifold, i know if ya check honda part numbers they will say they're different but ya don't know till ya compare.

MyztikRacing

Team Elite Koncepz
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if that cat dont work... use some straight pipe instead of the cat temporarily till u get it replaced by a correct cat