Cats are Pussies

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So apparently my two cats are the most skiddish creatures known to man. Like, I can be sitting at my desk and lean back in my chair and they flee at high velocity to the nearest "under something" they can find.

This, unfortunately causes messes I have to clean up. :|

Like when my cat was drinking water a second ago and I moved my arm or some other such nonsense and he rockets off the table at light speed, throwing his full water dish and half his food to the floor to promptly soak into the carpet.

This is the second time today.

/rant

Anyone have any animal tranquilizers they can send me? Paypal verified! :rolf:

Phatdx

No Longer Has A DX
5+ Year Member
I Was Driving Through The City A Black Cat Ran Out From In Between 2Parked Cars And In Front of my Civic I Hurd THUMP THUMP Thought I Had Ran it Over =(

But Guess What I Looked In The Rear View N That b***h Got Up N Started Running HE HAD HIT MY DOOR CUZ MY CAR WAS SO LOW ! LOL

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My cats run into eachother and walls all the time. It's about the most joy I get out of them. :rolf:

ryanM

i hate my cats, if i had a gun i'd probably shoot them

same goes for my dog and iguana.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate my cats, if i had a gun i'd probably shoot them

same goes for my dog and iguana.
f**king iguanas. Always starting s**t.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any pics of the iguana...I loved mine, but couldn't bring them back from Puerto Rico when we moved back to the states...they were wild to...

ryanM

no, i dont go in his room ever. havent seen him in a long time.

he's bigger than most wild ones ive seen. he's a good 72-76 inches.

he eats dog food..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My one friends boyfriend adopted this cat... She is the biggest sweetheart. She'll come up to you, lay in your lap and start purring and pawing your hand to pet her. But she randomly FREAKS the f**k out. And when shes walking and you put your foot up to her back legs, she'll turn around at lightning speed, start hissing, and biting / clawing your foot and trying to literally bite it off. Shes the f**king biggest schizophrenic cat I've met.

My other friend has this cat, he is SSOOO nice but incredibly shy. Is very skiddish around loud noises / a lot of people because he was a stray cat and used to live in the woods. But otherwise, he's the biggest sweetheart. Won't bite you or ANYTHING.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude your cats are f**ktards Jason. I have known that for years. Well. So is your dog. Must be a household thing. :P

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I f**king hate cats with a passion + I'm allergic. I'll come over and kill them for you.

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, i dont go in his room ever. havent seen him in a long time.

he's bigger than most wild ones ive seen. he's a good 72-76 inches.

he eats dog food..
:shock:

lmfao omg

i also do hate cats cant stand them! ive heard if you put both first finger together n move them left to right continuously and randomly just take them apart fast it will kill the cat just some s**t ive always heard in school

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock:

lmfao omg

i also do hate cats cant stand them! ive heard if you put both first finger together n move them left to right continuously and randomly just take them apart fast it will kill the cat just some s**t ive always heard in school
:smackself

My cats are pretty f**kin laid back. They don't wreck s**t or snap on people and stay pretty friendly towards anybody who walks in the door.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude all my cats are friendly as s**t except for the random hyper playfights they have. my personal cat was just killed on the first and i have been a wreck ever since. seriously i could pick him up any way i wanted to and he wouldnt care. i could hang him over my shoulder and he would just sit there. if you spend the time with them they show you love and i would do anything to have this one back. it is just the worst feeling when you pick up your cat off the road and he is still warm out in 20 degree weather. if i had gotten home 5 minutes earlier he might still be alive. any one who would just kill a cat or other animal/pet for no reason is a p.o.s. if you're hunting thats another matter but i wont do it. i would kill a person before an animal unless my life was seriously in danger.

haascnc

5+ Year Member
i agree my cat is all personality. i see his head peaking out of the drapes in the front living room when i enter my driveway. byt the time i park in the back yard he is at the back door greeting me.
i found him hanging round the back yard one day so i picked him up and he was kewl with it. longer story short, it came down he needed surgery so he could digest his food properly. i took him in and dropped $1000. for the surgery. (after all i have spent more money on past cars that brought me nothing compared to the enjoyment he brings me). to this day he s only allowed canned food mixed with metamucil.

but worth it everyday to me.
chillen
laying in my bag as i just got home from my fiancees for the weekend

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My cat can be a b***h. I mean that too. There are some things she does not like and if you do that then she lets you know with a hiss and swat of the paw. My dad wont get her declawed in case she gets outside and needs defense. She is an inside cat and never has been out and don't think she really wants to go out.

Well anyways when my parents were still together my mom got woken up by several cats hissing and what not. My dad was redoing the laundry ducts so it was sticking out a partially open window. 2 or 3 cats got inside this way. Well I don't what all happened but my mom got downstairs to see several cats along with mine go outside. Figured well she will be at the door in the morning and closed the window up. Well it ended up to be my cat chased all the others out and she stayed inside.

Then there is the story of the bat that got in my house. Damn can that cat jump. Needless to say... the cat ate the bat.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a cat thats a complete retard. when she sleeps... she must be laying on something. a book, magazine, in a box, laundry basket, a stack of papers, mail, whatever it is... she must lay on it! she wont just sleep on the floor.

and the other one... you just snap your fingers and shes off like lightning.