cc meets and socal weekly meets

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
list updated as well as a new "yearbook" feature added.
s**t....I guess the pressures really on to make this meet a good one to keep up with you.. :scurred:

bye the way, sweet job with all this!!

Last edited:

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up with that ontario meet lets get that going and the ontario street races can be fun to watch not race.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
list updated with new thursday night meet in buena park

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok everyone i'm helping hotimportnights promote their Los Angles show. it will be held on March 5th. If anyone is down to go i'll send you some fliers if you want.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
updated with new friday-temecula meet and sat- hemet meet.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
updated with new friday weekly meet near super autobacs

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Upper House Tea shop = ghayzors,

Civic owner 1: "hey guys lets all meet up"
Civic owner 2: "ok where at"
Civic owner 3: " how about the Upper House Tea shop, we can get all dressed up and pretend were fancy english people'"

nuff said =P

also might wana clean this thread up delete old posts that no one cares about anymore like the one im posting now.

J.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
SUNDAY
8 pm - 11 pm
Next to In n Out
91 fwy exit harbor
City of Fullerton
Just thought I'de give you guys a heads up. I was across the street from here last night having some Starbucks and watched about 20 people get pulled over and cited. I spoke to a Fullerton cop who was having some coffee between tickets and he told me that they were not going to allow this spot to happen any more. There were at least 20 cops in the area rollin people up left and right. So I would red flag this spot unless your into paying fines and having your car reposesed....Leave this spot to all the homies and their hydraulics, cause lord knows there are plenty of them at this spot

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never2old said:
Just thought I'de give you guys a heads up. I was across the street from here last night having some Starbucks and watched about 20 people get pulled over and cited. I spoke to a Fullerton cop who was having some coffee between tickets and he told me that they were not going to allow this spot to happen any more. There were at least 20 cops in the area rollin people up left and right. So I would red flag this spot unless your into paying fines and having your car reposesed....Leave this spot to all the homies and their hydraulics, cause lord knows there are plenty of them at this spot

Thanks for the heads up. Thats what we need is like a look out to scope out the site then report how it is and what to expect.....

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks pep. i'll put a warning next to it.

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BluCivicSi said:
I was down in Ontario this weekend for some paintballin and i went to Ontario mills (my hotel was in their parking lot) and i crused around to see what i could see.. and i saw nothing.. i went out at 8:30 and was out looking for about 2 hours.. and nothing.. could have just been an off night.. but i dont know..
ontario is on of the most BIGGEST street races there is.it starts at 12:00 midnight.just cruise around vanburen and phila st.

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to bring back an old thread, but wondering if these weekly meets are still going on