CEL w/phearable chipped obd1 ecu on d15b vtec

ej8_st

I've seen people have this problem(code 22) and they say bypass tge pressure switch but there is no pressure switch on d15b. sorry im mew to this please clarify if you know.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Please describe your situation a bit more to further help you diagnose your problem and possibly steer you towards its fixture.

ej8_st

Please describe your situation a bit more to further help you diagnose your problem and possibly steer you towards its fixture.
I have a jdm 95 d15b vtec engine. After plugging in the chipped ecu, when I rev to 5k rpms then the cel stays on. I tried to tap into a4 and d6 as instructed on the tech website from phearable but it still comes on.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I have a jdm 95 d15b vtec engine. After plugging in the chipped ecu, when I rev to 5k rpms then the cel stays on. I tried to tap into a4 and d6 as instructed on the tech website from phearable but it still comes on.
Yes, it is to manually activate the vtec switch. Code 22 is a problem with oil pressure or a bad vtec solenoid. Have you had any oil pressure loss? Have you tried using a known working vtec solenoid, resetting the ecu, and then taking it out for a spin around 5rpms?