Central Florida (Space Coast) housing

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone in Brevard county knows of any apartments/ houses for rent. We (my wife and I) have far from perfect credit, but solid rental history. Deposits won't be an issue with our tax return coming back soon, but we can't afford to be dropping $50 at a time on application fees either.

We're paying $499 a month now, but can afford more, and will gladly pay up to $700 a month to get the hell out of the hood.

Our son is a runner, so being downstairs is ideal, although we wouldn't be against a townhouse. He's good with stairs, but we don't want to be above anyone due to the inevitable complaints.

Thanks for your time!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm looking for a rental house, here in Orlando, too. :lol:

Good luck with your house hunting!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I know exactly what you mean about your son. We chose the downstairs too cause of him (before we moved to a bigger house when my daughter was born a few months back). Funny.. But man... I couldn't even dream of $500 rent.. or $700.. Those days are long gone for me. I'd gladly take a pay cut though to move to FL. You lucky people with all your nice weather and beaches... LOL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanna know what $700/mo would get u around here :shock:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crisis averted. Signing a lease on a 2/1 downstairs unit on Monday.
$575 a month, $1000 deposit.
$1075 due at move in, remaining $500 of deposit due by March 31st. :thumbup::D:D:p:D:D:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! I kind-of settled just so we could get out of the ghetto and avoid being stuck here for another year. As long as my wife feels safe and we don't have to deal with all this bullshit, I'll gladly wait another year to get a house.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2