CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats weird bc I have friends who have been caught for worse and they don't have any restrictions like that. Must be PA?
PA sucks

Manser

Man, the States must have strict laws for drinking, In Canada it's 19 years , and Alberta has an even lower age, it's 18! Usualy if you get caught drinking all there going to do is take you home, it happened to my cousin when he was 16?!
Hahaha, that happened to me before. Was at a party in someones shed(yeah, we partied in a shed) and the cops showed up and just told everyone to leave and anyone who was underage they poured out their liquor.. that was it :P

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
same here been to some kickbacks ,drank ALOT when i was underage. When cops would rade the place most would run and those that got caught only got a ticket for under age drinking Or if the cops were cool they'd just make you dump your drink and make you go home.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Okay fam, update...

Last night I got a little tipsy after some nice scorpian bowls at Tokyo Express. The one in my city doesn't card, hell yes. Anyway I rode with my boys in his car, and when we got back we decided doing burnouts in his driveway was a great idea, so we did them. I did a few mean ones, no one wheel peels either, I was impressed! But here's the sketchy part. A half hour or so later I was rippin' it on the flats om the way home, right as VTEC was going to engage in 4th gear the car felt like all the torque was going elsewhere and suddenly the car stopped accellerating and let off the throttle its self. This same thing happened in this car over a year ago when I thought I blew my headgasket, remember? Well I do, but anyway all I could figure was it had to be the same story. What happened last time was the VTEC oil switch gave out due to lack of oil and oil pressure, when the car does the shut down thing near VTEC is to prevent damaging the system and engine. I can't image I was low on oil though cause I checked it the other week or so, seemed fine. But it has been about 2500 to 3k miles since I changed the oil, so I did that first thing this morning. The catch pan had like nothing in it.... I haven't been to work to check the codes yet, but I'm hoping it's not the same s**t, cause that little switch is 80 bucks. But here's a little pic of the oil change.

And for all the low fanatics, guess who scrapes now....

When I come back from AutoZone I'll let you know what I find out.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real men scrape subframe

but if there was nothing in the drain pain really, chances are you lost your oil? you can lose a lot in a week, especially if you beat on it, which seem so to be all you do

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
In an unhealthy vtec engine, vtec eats up oil FAST. Before I rebuilt my b16 it would eat up a half to 3/4 qt. in one week if i was havin some fun. It turned black really fast too.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yeah so it was just that the oil was low, I cleared the codes and she's good now, thank god!

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
dude how far is epping race way from you? I cant wait to finish my boosted b16 and bring it there for import wars.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are you going to drive once you sell it? Are you just going to DD the green one?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I read the whole thread, and I must say its the best thread I've seen on CC lol. You remind me of me and my buddys. Especially about the party's and dipping out when the cops show haha. Never know what to expect in this thread man, anyways I love your car and gl selling the beater!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Well I read the whole thread, and I must say its the best thread I've seen on CC lol. You remind me of me and my buddys. Especially about the party's and dipping out when the cops show haha. Never know what to expect in this thread man, anyways I love your car and gl selling the beater!
Thanks dude, means a lot. It looks like my car will be sold by next weekend for $2800 cash. It's gonna be super hard to say goobye, as gay as it sounds, but my first Honda that I've had some amazing moments with, don't wanna leave it. But school is more important. All attention on the green Civic now though. :cool:

Stay tuned fella's!