Champ White EK for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP and GLWS! One of the cleanest cars I've seen in a long time, and done right!! =)

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn only 10k?? You can get at least $15-20k for this!!

yeah i would like 15. ive put about 20 into the car to get it where it is now. but i am even having a hard time trying to get 10 for it.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like the badges? the jdm sickers around the car?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone want to at least make an offer??? and really, no low balls lol
I would make an offer but it would be lowball as hell.

Sorry it's not selling :/ I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think the price is too high. I just think people don't have the money right now. And the people that want a fully built car may want to build it their way. Just a thought.

Either way, I hope it sells.

Free bump for you :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Colorado bump!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How come you didn't get the EK9 type r stickers?
or the real ek9 front lip, or real rear lip, or grill, or spoiler, or headlights, :lol:

GLWS....although i do think it's priced a bit high even with the built engine only because there are K swapped cars selling for less than 10k. I think someone who appreciates the ride would pick it up though :thumbs up

xxwolfsrainixx

This is so clean. I would totally buy it but I don't have 10k. I have a boosted Integra ls/vtec with hondata s300 and it's 10lbs right now. Made 300hp on dyno. But I don't think you would want a trade+cash, besides i live in az. So sad TT____TT. I really want EG/EK too
Bump Anyway

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or the real ek9 front lip, or real rear lip, or grill, or spoiler, or headlights, :lol:

GLWS....although i do think it's priced a bit high even with the built engine only because there are K swapped cars selling for less than 10k. I think someone who appreciates the ride would pick it up though :thumbs up
imo i dont feel like a need to waste money on oem honda parts that i have to sell my soul or maybe even an arm or a leg for when it is easy to do stuff like diy "ctr" headlights with city lights or find quality reps. they look just as clean and much much cheaper. thats my thought though.

the spoiler was hand crafted by myself from fiberglass. i think i did an ok job on it. and the spoiler was all custom to fit a rear washer setup and wiper with a brake light. over all, i think it looks close enough to the real thing.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is so clean. I would totally buy it but I don't have 10k. I have a boosted Integra ls/vtec with hondata s300 and it's 10lbs right now. Made 300hp on dyno. But I don't think you would want a trade+cash, besides i live in az. So sad TT____TT. I really want EG/EK too
Bump Anyway
thanks man, just cash or cash plus cr-vizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.