change; do people fear it?

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
p1u1n1x1 said:
I think it would look better if the whole car
was one color.
carbon fiber is the style, and I think it looks good that way. I'll probably go carbon fiber like crazy on my car, if I can afford it

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
p1u1n1x1 said:
was one color.
dude carbo fiber is carbon fiber! i means besides the weight reduction why the f**k would u get it if u were gonna paint it! I dont think he knows wut carbon fiber is! :lol:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I'm beyond jealous...
^^^^^ dido! WAY WAY BEYOND JELOUS! :twisted: LOVE IT

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys. and yea, i tried to stay oem with the color scheme...i mean CW isn't an oem crx color, obviously, but i kept all the moldings that were black, black. as far as the CF parts (lip + hood), i wasn't about to paint them. i feel the car looks good as it sits. =) moldings that came black should stay black, painting them doesn't look too good IMO.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
besides who in the hell would paint carbon fiber to cover up it's beauty, that would just be dumbass in my book.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
L.A. good...whew! another car i won't wanna sit right next to on a stop light. nice ride!

p1u1n1x1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DoubleOCivic said:
dude carbo fiber is carbon fiber! i means besides the weight reduction why the f**k would u get it if u were gonna paint it! I dont think he knows wut carbon fiber is! :lol:
Actually I have a CF hood on my car also, but It matches the rest of the car. For some reason it's like this status symbol all of a sudden to get a CF hood and put it on a white car just to show off that you could afford it, meanwhile from more than ten feet away it just looks like you got some ghetto primered hood.

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
status symbol according to...you? i bought the hood because i like the way it looks, the same reason i bought my CF lip. if you've seen half of what i've done to the car, there would be no reason for me to buy it just to let everyone know i can "afford it." frankly, that's stupid. ghetto primered? right...since when do primered hoods shine from 10 feet away, or at all for that matter?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
p1u1n1x1 said:
Actually I have a CF hood on my car also, but It matches the rest of the car. For some reason it's like this status symbol all of a sudden to get a CF hood and put it on a white car just to show off that you could afford it, meanwhile from more than ten feet away it just looks like you got some ghetto primered hood.
what a douche bag, lOl

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
p1u1n1x1 said:
the only people that think a cf hood is primered or painted black are uninformed and who cares what they think. f1 cars are made of cf... i personally can't get enough.

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. what highway is that on? i used to live out in duarte.

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's on the 110 near eagle rock / highland park.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
p1u1n1x1 said:
was one color.
and that's why we all thank god that it's phan's car and not yours

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i miss seing your car man... where'd you go?

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason, i wasn't getting email notifications for quite some time...so i never knew when the threads i was subscribed to where updated. it's all working, now, so i'm back. ;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hhahaha, sw33t.

gg jayjay ;)