Check engine light code!?

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
I was driving around today putting some miles on the car when a check engine light popped. Took it to AutoZone and read the code p1362. Top dead center sensor. Dafuq dude?! What is this. Btw. The battery was disconnected for a few months also... Any help appreciated.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did the car feel any different?

Honestly, I would clear the code and see if it happens again.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
assuming you have a d -series its in the distributor IIRC
you can test the sensor and see where the fault is assuming as well that you know how lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No it won't unless your CEL is flashing.

M.YASEEN.A

AZEEZ'STR
Hello guys on this topic i have a 00 civic vtec b16a6 did the motor and battery was out for some time mayb a few months and when i start the light goes of as i drive and the rev picks just above 3000 rpm the light comes on and stays on... What would be the problem??? Help please cause i just under went dropping a valve a busting a piston... Bougth a new motor and put in but using my original intake and sensors, distrabuter etc... Please help dont wana under go another heart breaking stop... Havnt driven the car hard due to engine wearing in... Should i reset it and see if it appears again and then go check it out if it comes on again? Power seeming fine but not sure after vtec... Cause have not driven over 3000 rpm yet