cHeCk oUt My CIVIC NEW MODS

whaty004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
V-TeC_LovEr
your a f**king idiot if you dont know what the hell you are talking about then ask...I know i don't know everything that is why i ask to learn not to try to be somone i'm not

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K FAGS f**k U GUYS AND THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!
MOAHAHAHHA
!!1!!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE A NEW NAME AND FIND A BETTER CAR AND SAY ITS MINE lol gj FAGS u called my bluff BUT FIND SUMTIN BETTER TO DO THEN STAYIN ON COMPUTERS ALL DAY AND GET A f**kin LIFE U LOSERS f**kin NERDS
MIKE UR A FAG I'M NOT EVEN 16 I'M 20 AND I HAVE A FERRARI F-50 AND I'LL OWN ANY OF U NEWBS ANY TIME U WANT f**kin CIVIC FAGS GET SOME MONEY AND BUY A REAL CAR

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess this means i'm banned?? liek i give a f**k i'm going to have sex with my gf now somthing u guys never do
u guys probly all talk s**t about having cars i was just too lazy to do research but next tiem i will and i guarentee non of u will know. yea go ahead an ip ban i have another computer
SO THNX GUYS I'LL BE HAVING FUN ON MY NEW ACCOUNT AND THEN I'LL MAKE FUN OF V-TEC_LOVER TOO SO IT LOOKS LIKE I FIT IN PEACE FAGGETS

whaty004

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you say we have problems and that we are fag's you need to look at yourself you little peace of s**t, your tryting to be someone your not saying all this bull s**t that you have this and all when you prob are 16 without a car and don't even have a gf that is your hand that you are talking about

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
why is this thread still going? should've been locked ages ago. this isn't worth ANYONE'S time nor effort. mods, please kill this.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by V-TeC_LovEr
i guess this means i'm banned?? liek i give a f**k i'm going to have sex with my gf now somthing u guys never do
u guys probly all talk s**t about having cars i was just too lazy to do research but next tiem i will and i guarentee non of u will know. yea go ahead an ip ban i have another computer
SO THNX GUYS I'LL BE HAVING FUN ON MY NEW ACCOUNT AND THEN I'LL MAKE FUN OF V-TEC_LOVER TOO SO IT LOOKS LIKE I FIT IN PEACE FAGGETS
i would just like to say... what makes you think your the only person on this entire f**king site that gets laid or any action for that matter???

i didnt get too into this thread to feel like banning, looks like anjew was up in it, guess he can make that decision... in either case.. looks like you just make mistake after mistake then post it ... should check your s**t before you post it homie

*LOCKED*

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and would you believe I was giving you the benefit of the doubt?! go f*ck your sheep...err... i mean gf... your sorry excuse of a fukr!

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the car and the rims but lose the euro tails..... i swear your car would thank you for that!!! hahaha

redrik1980

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If this piece of s**t has a ferrari . . . . . . then what the hell is he doing on a computer. Callin us fags.......pushover. im not spending anymore time on your candy ass.