Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHERE YOU AT V-TEC_LOVER???????

oh......okay bye!!!

integraman18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt look at any other thinga bout him but i dont care whos car that thing, i love it, its sick.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by integraman18
i didnt look at any other thinga bout him but i dont care whos car that thing, i love it, its sick.
:werd:

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by PimpJuice3001
Does anyone else smell that......? Oh yeah, thats bullshit.
*sniff sniff*
ewwww.....what is that?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is my 2000 Civic SXIR-GTR...and it also has a B18C2 out of a 7th gen integra!

:kickass:

Too bad the B series ended in the 3rd gen integra...no such thing as a B18C2...and there are only 4 generations of integra!

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is from another thread... hmmm now you have a b18c1... and its a 94 this time... and the motor is out of a 7th gen gsr... you know when you try to fake someone else's car being yours, you at least have to know something about the car to actually convince us. moron.

i'll get sum engine pics soon

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have u guys ever heard of inports??? and when i said intake i was refering to the intake manifold i thought that this point it would be obvious. and yes this is a wing west carbon fiber hood u may have seen one like this but its defianlty one order right off ebay. and for the last time there 18's !!!
any other questions??

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k guys i took the time and listed all the engine and exterior mods to prove my point

1996 gsr engine. cold air intake w/bypass. r1 ground wires. aem underdrive pullys. skunk2 intake manifold. skunk2 programed ecu. apc 9.3mm plug wires. ngk platinum spark plugs. hp ceramic 4-2-1 header. hi flow cat. hp types cat-back exhaust. walbro 255 fuel pump.

gsr 5-speed tranie w/short shifter.

lowered 1.5 inches and custom built axels.

gsr disk breaks all around. (not pictured)
18x7 velox vx-8 gunmetal w/polished lip.
blood red. type r front and rear lips, side skits black housing--altezza style taillights, corners, and halo projection headlights. side markers. ventshades for the windows since i do not have a/c.
THERE U GO NOW LETS HERE U STUPID COMMENTS NOW .... STOP HATIN ON MY RIDE AND GO OUT A FIX UP UR PIECE OF S*$t

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your ride... you are 16.. how can you afford this???

Mommy and Daddy have big wallets eh....

who built it for you?? when did you buy it like this??

mega props to you if this is your car, and you did build it yourself... but your posts contradict yourself so many times... we had to call BS.

relax d00d... yelling wont get you anywhere...

(i cant wait untill mike gets ahold of this)

V-TeC_LovEr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea. sorry bro i'm not an expert on this and i made a few mistakes in my first thread but it is a b18c1 anyways yea my grandfather pasted away and i enharited sum money i i picked up a dope ride. i bought it with the motor in it and with the body, and made sum mods myself

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can we have some engine pics and garage pics to prove this is yours????

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by V-TeC_LovEr
yea. sorry bro i'm not an expert on this and i made a few mistakes in my first thread but it is a b18c1 anyways yea my grandfather pasted away and i enharited sum money i i picked up a dope ride. i bought it with the motor in it and with the body, and made sum mods myself
sorry to hear about your loss... nice car... keep modding...:(

MrG

Learner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and let him prove it's really is his by doing what eg_project said.. get some more photos. can you do that, v-tec_lower? if you can prove it's yours, i believe a couple of appologies are recomended, from various people. everyone makes mistakes...

and lemme say that i was kinda shocked when I saw your car. that's about the same car, color, and rims I was going for... maybe i'll pick up a couple of gold rims instead.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would be a nice ride if it didn't have those ugly altezzas