Chicago 2000 Honda Civid Sedan.

TheGonz

Im doing an extensive amount of body work on my honda, and would like to find a person or place in chicago or near the south suburbs that could prime my car and paint it too. I want to prime my car with epoxy primer and painting it green and black or Grey and Black.

Last edited:

TheGonz

No pics yet

No Pictures:?: =/
SOrry this is my first time posting a thread ill make sure to let you know when the photos are ready. In this post or maybe in newer post. I thought about takingpictures of my car but never came around to it. My car was bad looking. It was hit by a Fed Ex Truck (rear right QP) and has build rust within the rear tire wells. THe rust was so bad the paint was holding the rust together. i found out it was bad when i tried to sand off a little rust then i started scrubbing of the welding spots that join the weel well with the QP. I have it fiber glassed and bonded but i still need to get the exact shape (FedEx Hit) other than that i filled in the rear doors with FiberGlass and weldent steel strip to the fron doors then touched up with FiberGlass. After i finish Fiber glassing the car, Im going to touch up the small dents scrub off the rest the the rust within the whole car and spray some rubber. Then wet sand, prime with epoxy primer and paint in green with a black transparent paint to give it more dept.