anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the only thoughts going thru my head was... "damn i wish my windows were tinted..." and "even my civic looks reaaaaal goooood compared to the rides here"

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tinted window will get you shot up over there, you need a cell phone dawgie. you where ony 10 nims from my house thow.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya know?! what up son who do you like the weather

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fo sho! it's so f**kin' nice out!! do you know how long this is gonna last?! Lets have an impromptu meet!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its gonna rain tomorrow and next week their talking 30's no meet this weekend I'm gonna do some work on the whip, paint the valve cover and detail the inside and oh yeah I'm broke like a mutha fugger. did your ever find out about the price on the N1 cat back?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ray ray said:
its gonna rain tomorrow and next week their talking 30's no meet this weekend I'm gonna do some work on the whip, paint the valve cover and detail the inside and oh yeah I'm broke like a mutha fugger. did your ever find out about the price on the N1 cat back?
werd?! better rain than snow I guess... :what:

$525 for an iApex N1 full cat-back

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats gonna hae to wait then.
oh hell yes rain any day over snow what the name of that spot your where at last month? maybe we can hed up that way in a few weeks.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what spot are you talking about? the go-karting place er the strippy club?

Status
Not open for further replies.