Not open for further replies.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
not on the IS there wont be.. you and paul must think i'm rich...lol
well, if u were able to repaint the body kit, buy the cf hood, and install the new tranny within a year and decide now (in the SAME YEAR) to sell it in order to buy an even more expensive car -I don't even have to go any further cuz I just made my point right there.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...rey, u are such a baller. lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rey you have dumped allot of $ in your ride to be itching to sell it right as you "finish" it.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta say, "wut up with that?!?!"

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But, anyway, when does everyone want to do this? Sometime in Dec. is aiight with me, but it's definitely gonna be a b***h drivin in the winter...

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
well, if u were able to repaint the body kit, buy the cf hood, and install the new tranny within a year and decide now (in the SAME YEAR) to sell it in order to buy an even more expensive car -I don't even have to go any further cuz I just made my point right there.
hmmmm you might be on to something :lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They got me as the closing manager Friday and Saturday nights. I have no life anymore. :(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im still down for december. as long as its not a day when it snows i can make it!!

crxtasy

5+ Year Member
I think were gonna move it to a January meet... somthing like a winter gettogether.. like middle of january:P

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies91tegra said:
They got me as the closing manager Friday and Saturday nights. I have no life anymore. :(
wow, connie! long time no chat! well, how about u request a day off / get someone to work the shift for u and come out to hang out with us again. it's gonna be fun... ;)

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic_TypeX said:
wow, connie! long time no chat! well, how about u request a day off / get someone to work the shift for u and come out to hang out with us again. it's gonna be fun... ;)
Only if i get to have male strippers this time Paul :P . :naughty: :naughty:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha! if there are male strippers there also needs to be female ones! anyways, when is this meet going down??? I get my clutch and flywheel and throwout bearing done next weekend hopefully. and i get my struts and camber kit this week!!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
haha! if there are male strippers there also needs to be female ones! anyways, when is this meet going down??? I get my clutch and flywheel and throwout bearing done next weekend hopefully. and i get my struts and camber kit this week!!
Fix ur car and by next spring maybe we will come see you :lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itll be fixed before it snows! =) plus now im tryin to pay off my bills and save for a b series swap!

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
itll be fixed before it snows! =) plus now im tryin to pay off my bills and save for a b series swap!
hey that sounds like me. I want to wait until shes totally paid off as well. thats a little less than 2 years from now. We'll see what happens

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i got like $3164 till my car is paid off

91hatchback

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up susio's hows it been people sorry i havent been on latly and s**t been busy like a mofo so whats going on people....im up for it

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connies91tegra said:
Only if i get to have male strippers this time Paul :P . :naughty: :naughty:
hey, if that's wut it takes, u can have ur strippers but it's gonna be awkward if they are gonna be dancin at D&B. i'd think we'd get kicked out fo sho. :lol:

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91hatchback said:
whats up susio's hows it been people sorry i havent been on latly and s**t been busy like a mofo so whats going on people....im up for it
hey, welcome back. when do u think u'd be free?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yall need to quit yelling at me! december is better january is to dam cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.