anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol damn.... where the hell are all the other chitown members??? where are all the folks from IA, IN, IL, MI and WI???? pansiessss

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by anfrey
??? where are all the folks from IA, IN, IL, MI and WI???? pansiessss
I extended the invite to them as well lets see who shows up? I've already come to the conclusion that must peeps would rather talk about it than do it! but that cool I still got love for yall.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by anfrey
imho, depending on the gender and age range of ppl going, either a club with nekkid girlies (for cheap, im not rich) or a bowling alley / pool hall. . . ..
hehehe...i dunno if you guys wanna make the trek, but theres a strip joint ALL the way up by me near the IL/WI border. I know the owner so I could get us in for free. It's not the classiest place in the world, but hey, tits are tits rite?! Chris has been there plenty of times and he's never complained when it's free! Right 2Per?! er maybe we'll save this place as a last resort.

Originally posted by ray ray
RaYrAy whats the plan then for the 16th?
Well, I was thinkin' maybe Hooters Schaumburg for some wings, then some kind of activity i.e. bowling er pool er go-karting er something, then possibly the Admiral for some boobies? But then again I don't wanna discourage the ladeez from joining us.... so i guess we could keep the day 'PG rated' if we needed to.
Oh yeah, if we meet in Schaumburg there's an indoor parking garage, so at least we can meet up and check out each others cars and talk and stuff while we're waiting for everyone....just a thought.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup yup we gots to get our grub on first I'll be shooting out there derictly from work. So I finna be hungry

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so how many people are going? I'm from Michigan and thinking about going but not sure about work and school that day.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well... we should get as many ppl as possible to join us... THEN we'll decide on the location based on who's coming... cuz if it's just us guys, then we might as well check out some laydees....

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck guys on the meet. post lots of pics. have a BBQ like we did.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i sure hope i get a call on monday regarding my visa. . .. .

civicguy19

^^Gf and baby ;)^^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whens this happeneing... sorry im a noob and didnt read the whole thread lol... depending on when.... and where i might be able to come.....

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civicguy19
whens this happeneing... sorry im a noob and didnt read the whole thread lol... depending on when.... and where i might be able to come.....
Friday Jan 16th we should have a time set today.

hardcordior

Racing
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, im game... i can prolly round up a few tuners down here..im only 19 though

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ray ray
naa cant do lunch unless your in the downtown area?
when are you done at werk?

oh, also for the 21 and over crowd out there, Friday night my friends Stella and Kristen and celebrating their 25th birthdays at John Barleycorn in Wrigleyville

Demonic

Racer for life
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would go i live in zion, which is by gurnee and like 30 min away from chi-town...but its tomarrow!? it doesnt seem to be put together very well lol...let know the facts pce

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Demonic
i would go i live in zion, which is by gurnee and like 30 min away from chi-town...but its tomarrow!? it doesnt seem to be put together very well lol...let know the facts pce
yeah, it's not planned out to well 'cause not too many people seem interested to do anything this time of year....
Zion huh? cool, we're practically neighbors! i'm from tha Harbor!
Where do you work?
what time would you be down to get together tomorow?

Speaking for myself, i've got the day off tomorrow, i'm down for anything.... my buddy wants to do Hooters, either in Vernon Hills or Schaumburg, any time after 4pm. I was thinkin' maybe we could also roll together and see "Torque" somewhere, since it comes out tomorrow.

Rey~ sorry I haven't call ya yet bro, i've just been buisy with work and s**t, i just found out monday that my boss was gonna be out all week and he left me a lot of s**t to do....
anyway... what's up with Anfrey? Is he gonna be back in time?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rey~i'll try my best to give you a ring tonite, but if I don't try to give me a ring....

To everyone else, if you're in the area and you wanna get together tomorrow, prolly around 4 er so, PM or e-mail me or ray ray by tonite

pwrdbypinoy@hotmail.com

Even if we can't make this a huge deal, we can still get a few cars together and do something small.
I say we try for what we can tomorrow, and then plan for another meeting like next month or something on a Saturday or Sunday, 'cause Fridays just don't work around here. I know I could definately get more cars to come if we did this on a weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.