:mod:
thanks biz

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
forgive my spelling, I don't want to dbl check.

It's usually alright to give your opinion or perhaps maybe even go a bit off topic on new member threads like these. No one usually minds but when you have members coming on here just to start drama and personally attack her about her username it has to be stopped. I REALLY hate making posts like this one because I shouldn't be having to do so but all it takes is one member to say something stupid to turn this thread into a bitchfest.

Now, if you want to comment on this new op's civic or just welcome her go ahead and do so. If you have an opinion that differs from hers on parts that she is using then keep them to yourself please. If you don't like something about her car then just don't post. If you don't like something about the op, then just don't post.

Another thing, don't be disrespectful to this op IN ANY WAY! Keep the posts on topic about her ride or welcoming her to the site. Consider this a warning to everyone. ;)

I know alot of you can get your feelings hurt about what THIS mod just said but don't blame me. Blame the member/s that have to go out into people's threads causing problems and starting drama. Had these members just respected the rules and the op, nothing would have been said.

thanks,
biz

peeweechik

5+ Year Member
clean hatch. I actually don't think that lip looks bad at all. :thumbs up

and welcome...
lol the lip is ok but thank any ways

buy good, buy once, get stolen, or broken, there goes couple hundreds, oh s**t. these are just apperance, not mechanicals, so what performace or qauilty's it brings, oh s**t. NOT MUCH
yea i apppearance is alrite ima more of havin the perforance done atm then i would be satisfy

lol...so true....

nice hatch tho...do what makes you happy!!!

lookin good. the type r lip is ok=) do your own thing ma.....girl ;)
thanks

It's usually alright to give your opinion or perhaps maybe even go a bit off topic on new member threads like these. No one usually minds but when you have members coming on here just to start drama and personally attack her about her username it has to be stopped. I REALLY hate making posts like this one because I shouldn't be having to do so but all it takes is one member to say something stupid to turn this thread into a bitchfest.

Now, if you want to comment on this new op's civic or just welcome her go ahead and do so. If you have an opinion that differs from hers on parts that she is using then keep them to yourself please. If you don't like something about her car then just don't post. If you don't like something about the op, then just don't post.

Another thing, don't be disrespectful to this op IN ANY WAY! Keep the posts on topic about her ride or welcoming her to the site. Consider this a warning to everyone. ;)

I know alot of you can get your feelings hurt about what THIS mod just said but don't blame me. Blame the member/s that have to go out into people's threads causing problems and starting drama. Had these members just respected the rules and the op, nothing would have been said.

thanks,
biz

thanks bizoneoeh

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ps i understan by now that the lip is ugly but i dont really care it been mentioned i dont know a thousand times n im sure its gna be mentioned another 1000 times so yea
I hope you don't think that's what I was trying to say. :(
buy good, buy once.
Speaking of which, have you seen my car lately? I know I've seen yours. :P

Continue in PM if you want to talk. I don't want to go way off in here. :thumbup:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey!!!

i like your car, nice color too, and its a 96-98 model. :thumbup:
as for lips, real or not real, they look good! my hatch doesnt have any lips and i think it looks good like that.
alot of people tell me my car needs lips badly, but eh.. i like the usdm factory style, doesnt bother me one bit. welcome!

peeweechik

5+ Year Member
what are the tint laws in australia? yeah im asking around, i wanna fight tint laws in in California. illegal to have tint on our driver and passenger side windows(any %).
haha yesh there is a law with tint it has to be at no more then 35% my tints are way darker it to a point u cant look in side even during the day

majority of the time i jus have the windows dwn my car would be a defect xP

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice to see a girl another girl in the scene

you have the stock grill off your car? sell it?
Her stock grille looked just like our US '96-'98 coupe/hatch grilles. It's an EK1, CXi, D16Y4 stock.

Stock EK1s from Australia:

http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/HONDA/CIVIC/Sydney/detail.aspx?id=8837253&lid=8837253&pg=1&pp=9&d=0&nv=1&SG=560534661&pt=1
http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/HONDA/CIVIC/Sydney/detail.aspx?id=10293157&lid=10293157&pg=1&pp=10&d=0&nv=1&SG=560534661&pt=1

I am curious though. What grille did you think her car came with from the factory?

JDMJNKY

Banned
nice.......got any sisters that aren't takin? or prehaps you yourself? LOL j/k. clean whip. I was impressed you even hit us with a chassis code. :word:

chinkyeyedemcee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks ^^ i dont think ima gna be doing any thing to the exterior for now ima lookin at the performance atm

i got other things to worry hahahhah
like?

honestly, it's sittin pretty besides what you already know. wish there were more fly ass girls that drove and modded hondas.

Her stock grille looked just like our US '96-'98 coupe/hatch grilles. It's an EK1, CXi, D16Y4 stock.

http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/HONDA/CIVIC/Sydney/detail.aspx?id=8837253&lid=8837253&pg=1&pp=9&d=0&nv=1&SG=560534661&pt=1
http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/HONDA/CIVIC/Sydney/detail.aspx?id=10293157&lid=10293157&pg=1&pp=10&d=0&nv=1&SG=560534661&pt=1

I am curious though. What grille did you think her car came with from the factory?
those edm ones with the large H

had no idea what ek's they got down under, thanks for the info.

peeweechik

5+ Year Member

my car is a gli stock i sud have piked out a vtir lol

nice.......got any sisters that aren't takin? or prehaps you yourself? LOL j/k. clean whip. I was impressed you even hit us with a chassis code. :word:
^^ lol nothing soo great just yet until i have the performance done
like?

honestly, it's sittin pretty besides what you already know. wish there were more fly ass girls that drove and modded hondas.

those edm ones with the large H

had no idea what ek's they got down under, thanks for the info.

i guess ive been around with hondas for ages now and ive learnt to grow with it i love hondas knowing the handling of it is easy then other cars that i have driven

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member