CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child... what are your thoughts on the jun front grill... Ever considered getting one?
Naw, I dont really like it. I may grab a CTR grill one day when I have money sitting around for one (since it'll most likely have to get paint matched)

ShowtimeCivic

Read through the whole thread, nice work, and sucks about the hatch, but that's a nice coype.

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read through the whole thread, nice work, and sucks about the hatch, but that's a nice coype.

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD
Thanks boss! Can't wait until after Christmas to get this thing moving again.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha. My Christmas list to the wife had almost all car parts on it lol. Hopefully i'll get hooked up. Plus she asked me one day where she could find my swap list....hmmm ;)

emerican

Registered VIP
^ thats a good women right there
mu super igntion coil and a few other car parts came from my girl as welll

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish my wife could afford to buy me car parts...

I dont get anything for Christmas. Thats y i buy myself stuff all year!

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
I tell my gf/now fiancé idw car parts for Xmas. Most are expensive and I wanna say I bought and installed all my mods. Same rule for family. But they always ask still lol

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My girl would never buy me car parts lol. She wants nothing to do with my car.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My problem with Christmas is that I don't really want/need anything beyond elective car parts. XD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id rather my girlfriend doesnt know how much my car parts cost me, some things are best left unknown

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My problem with Christmas is that I don't really want/need anything beyond elective car parts. XD
Same! And you don't want to tell someone to get you something for your car because what you want is too specific lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having a wife means she will know how much everything costs and what i dump into my cars. We support each other on whatever we're doing so she always wants to help if she can. She also knows how specific i am about parts so she wants to know exactly what I'd get if i were buying it....i think she understands that because she's the same way. She would never say she wants a purse, it would be more like, i want THIS michael kors purse in this color. Plus we both like the feeling of knowing what we end up getting each other is gonna be the perfect gifts. Money well spent in our eyes.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having a wife means she will know how much everything costs and what i dump into my cars. We support each other on whatever we're doing so she always wants to help if she can. She also knows how specific i am about parts so she wants to know exactly what I'd get if i were buying it....i think she understands that because she's the same way. She would never say she wants a purse, it would be more like, i want THIS michael kors purse in this color. Plus we both like the feeling of knowing what we end up getting each other is gonna be the perfect gifts. Money well spent in our eyes.
thats kinda how my girlfriend and i are, we tell each other what we want. that way its worth the money spent.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats kinda how my girlfriend and i are, we tell each other what we want. that way its worth the money spent.
My girl won't listen to this for nothing. She wants it to be a surprise. I waste money buying dumb s**t she doesn't use. This year it's tell me what you want or your getting a f**king gift card.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kerry, +10 for Michael Kors! Have you seen some of his ballin watches?

My girl won't listen to this for nothing. She wants it to be a surprise. I waste money buying dumb s**t she doesn't use. This year it's tell me what you want or your getting a f**king gift card.

As for the gift card comment, Lmao gift cards are a slap in the face to me...thats like basically saying, i put a little thought into getting a gift for you but at the same time i didnt give a flyn F**k what it was i was giving. Cash is even worse!