CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
74mm knife edged opening that tapers down to a 70mm inlet and throttle plate. Cruise control delete option, iacv delete option, and all kinds of s**t.

Got this shipped to me even with the huge backorder on them. Woot

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yes. Looks nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Can we just get to the part where the motor goes INTO the car already!?!?!!?!??!?!??!?!??!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can we just get to the part where the motor goes INTO the car already!?!?!!?!??!?!??!?!??!
Nope. Must have as many nice parts as possible. I think we need a video of your hatch boostin all over the place instead. :popcorn:

Hybrid is in the process of making every piece of their products in house, so pretty much everything is backordered. I'm on the list for a AC/PS delete to handle my alternator and belt issue. So who knows when that'll be ready.

I think i might knock out the clutch while I'm messing with the intake manifold so i can close up the trans to the motor.

EX Coupe 98

Registered User of What?
The parts manufacturers should be PAYING YOU to use there parts so they can get "the rights" to use your GREAT pictures on there websites :idea: = FREE parts & CASH for YOU. :beer:

~D

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
74mm knife edged opening that tapers down to a 70mm inlet and throttle plate. Cruise control delete option, iacv delete option, and all kinds of s***.
fooled me for a second. The first pic, with the air freshner, I was like "WTF? THis rare awesome piece is a friggin air freshner?"
Then, of course, I scrolled down to the second pic and understood what a moron I am.