CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so close, yet so far
lol, not really far. My whole list could be replaced with simple cheap things to get it going. The biggest thing holding me back is the hybrid stuff is backordered and im getting a custom engine harness. The bottom half of that list is all cheap

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Which rsx? The one that was in the wreck??
The were two links to pics of a rsx that was supercharged with a bunch of neochrome parts in the bay.
Random lol
I know right.

My clutch and pressure plate didn't get delivered on Friday and the shipping info updated to tomorrow for the expected delivery date. I hate waiting for parts

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clutch and pressure plate along with bearings came in. :drive:
Action 2MS 6 puck sprung clutch with front and rear caged springs.

Fuse.....sion......HA!!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a clutch :what:

I wish i could take good pics like that

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Child I'm too lazy to pm you or search. What's your instagram? I finally made one since I got my camera on its way.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child I'm too lazy to pm you or search. What's your instagram? I finally made one since I got my camera on its way.
instagram: heychildstar

Went with a homie from team5star to have his k24a2 integra dyno tuned. :twisted: got me psyched up!!!

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Sick car! Do you got the spherical bearing function 7 LCA's or the regular hard bushing ones? I'm going to get F7 LCA's when I replace mine but havn't decided spherical bearings or not. Everyone has told me I shouldn't get spherical bearings if it's driven on the street much but not sure if anyone has actually done it or if that's just what they heard also.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick car! Do you got the spherical bearing function 7 LCA's or the regular hard bushing ones? I'm going to get F7 LCA's when I replace mine but havn't decided spherical bearings or not. Everyone has told me I shouldn't get spherical bearings if it's driven on the street much but not sure if anyone has actually done it or if that's just what they heard also.
I have the hard bushings. Spherical bearings will just get worn down fast when daily driven, that's all. Think of it like a R compound tire, it'll be great to use but it will wear and tear much faster.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the hard bushings. Spherical bearings will just get worn down fast when daily driven, that's all. Think of it like a R compound tire, it'll be great to use but it will wear and tear much faster.
what's your thoughts on them for weekend use when it's not and not driven at all during the winter? I'm debating them since I don't drive much

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's your thoughts on them for weekend use when it's not and not driven at all during the winter? I'm debating them since I don't drive much
Wear and tear wise, that would be just fine. Id still only use them for a track/autoX car because you'll be hearing these as they move.