CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhh.... you're making me miss my car.
Get on that thing!

Got some misc pieces that I wanted/somewhat needed.

3.5" max t bolt clamps for my new intake

oem camshaft alignment tool for K series...just thought it'd be nice to have instead of jamming some allen wrenches in my cams

ac firewall grommet

the little holder for the hood rod. Mine was broken all to hell

oem bumper clips.

and a couple of steering rack pieces

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
such a unique first name... such not a unique last name ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha I broke my hood rod holder thingy to lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
such a unique first name... such not a unique last name ;)
cant win em all haha.

As for rod holder, mine was broken when I bought the car. I have a laundry list of parts to replace that I randomly snag a thing or two off of to restore this car a bit.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tonight going to be like when you were little tryin to go to sleep waiting for Santa. Can't wait to see the results!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For the next few days this is going to be the most viewed thread of all time, over two years waiting for this one moment lol.

honda_skater

I've been reading this thread on and off for a couple of weeks and all I can say is, wow. Extremely sick setup and a huge inspiration for my car. Hope everything goes great with the swap!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Swap-eve....
Excited much?
Too excited and it feels weird not having something that I need to buy for the car. I'm having withdrawals lol
For the next few days this is going to be the most viewed thread of all time, over two years waiting for this one moment lol.
Yeah, took awhile but surprisingly shorter than a lot of others with the same amount of detail into their swap. A few local friends took a year or so more. Not bad for having a son in the midst of it.

Due to my lack of something to do and being stuck at work lol, I decided to add to my knob collection! 3 in total.... One of them is another Mugen :evil:

Ill try to post pics periodically when I swap since I'll most likely take a bunch of breaks for some daddy time.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what next? i mean you are about to have a surplus of cash like no other lol... buy a REAL car ;)?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what next? i mean you are about to have a surplus of cash like no other lol... buy a REAL car ;)?
Only cars I was are a TSX/TL to get me out of my 8th gen and a NSX. None of them brand new either. That's as real as I get with cars...and whatever my wife wants to swap her 8th out for. But yeah, cash is stacking quick and I feel weird wondering what to buy (part wise). I have a huge maintenance list of parts but it wont take much to knock that out either.