CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha right on. That's awesome man. Glad it's finally coming together for you. Got to be a great feeling. I'm ready for that nsx build of yours ;)

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gangster requote going on... I noticed there aren't many pics of clearances and typically just words...words are boring AF. So here's a visual.

I believe there is about an inch difference in hole height if the upper front holes were used

Here's a visual of the ground clearance. I think there's more people with an A'PEXi ws2 than K swaps so, the low hanging resonator section is perfectly even with the lowest point on my k24 steel oil pan. So if you ride around scraping your A'PEXi b pipe, a K isnt for you.
:ok:

That's my fave too haha! I do most of my modding in the garage with the door down, so nobody sees anything really. Knowing the people in my area, they would probably think the car is just broken all the time and im out fixing it lol. A couple of UPS and FedEx drivers know what i'm throwing together but they don't see the car often either. When they have seen the motor on the pallet, they just say, "Is that thing even going to fit in that little car?!"
UPS and FedEx make regular drop offs to my house, but I'm never home to receive the packages.... and one day, they're dropping off organic baby formula, the next day a power steering rack. Even my wife can't tell what's going on anymore. :cool:
I live in a safe, quiet neighborhood, but before I start ordering the really expensive stuff, I'm going to put up a security camera system... don't know why I haven't before now, but it's whatever.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed the k-tuned tps

then just snapped some pics before and after a test cruise

I be like, it's stock i swear, just like 93 better

booty

old man ride height

kinda subtle and shiny at the same time

noob saibot

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Good lawd! Looks awesome, love the NT03's

Last edited:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Makes me cry. My car is complete crap compared to this :cry:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanka you guys and gal! Im honestly just now starting to like the car lol. I have soo many plans and sometimes it's just hard to picture it ever getting to the point I want. You all keep me focused

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you opt for a new tps? Oem unit went bad?

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bad ass pics as always. car looks great.

any reason you didnt polish the tps like everything else?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The tps doesn't have a raw finish on it. Everything that is anodized I left alone. The tps sensor, upper water neck housing, and shifter cable bracket aren't polished.

Looks like ktuned is coming out with an intake manifold to go along with the new 90mm throttle body. So I'm saving my cash to see what turns up.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, not very much at all. That's why i'm snatching up the new releases. :cool:
PosterCHILD for KTuned. Hit the site to look around and they're just like, "Check out all of our parts feature on Child's car!" :lol: Love it, so awesome!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This car is a masterpiece, seriously. THIS is the standard of all show-car builds.
:shock:
Since it has been running ive been driving it daily just as before ;) with no intent to show

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How do you like it so far? And when is the tune? :O
I love it, it's more than I expected it to be, so I'm happy. Haven't scheduled a tune yet, still changing out a few things. About to put in a new clutch master cylinder. Should arrive today actually.