CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
I think oem mirrors should come standard with a wider view.
X2
I like them but my only problem is the fact you can see the screws holding them on. It would be nice of they came with some kind of cap to cover them. That would give it a lot cleaner look imo.

Sent from my DROIDX

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love em the more i see them! I wannna find me a similar setup!

CJ89

Registered VIP
I also think they look much cleaner when paint matched to the car. imo lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also think they look much cleaner when paint matched to the car. imo lol
painted carbon fiber is like wearing a zipped up jacket over a purple label shirt

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
painted carbon fiber is like wearing a zipped up jacket over a purple label shirt
:lol:

Thank you, CHILD.

EDIT: I feel like I'm yelling when I type your name.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Lmao i was not saying paint over it lol. If i was going to paint them i would not have got the carbon fiber. That would have just been stupid. Just simply saying i have seen them paint matched and they look good haha but yes i agree with you.

Sent from my DROIDX

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=) ahhh, I get you. That probably would look pretty good too.

Here's another look from the front.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the driver side headlight hazy or just the glare? Either way hatch is looking boss.
Its a combination of both. I've been wanting ctr headlights for the longest but no luck yet at a reasonable price

CJ89

Registered VIP
Its a combination of both. I've been wanting ctr headlights for the longest but no luck yet at a reasonable price
Hope you plan to wait a lot longer bc u don't think that will ever happen. Id LOVE to have a set of CTR lights for mine but not for $900+ lol

Sent from my DROIDX

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive always liked motorcycle mirrors... Very nice!
Me too. I always thought fabbing up the block off plate would be harder than it was to get a nice and tight seal so I kinda strayed from them until now.

Hope you plan to wait a lot longer bc u don't think that will ever happen. Id LOVE to have a set of CTR lights for mine but not for $900+ lol

Sent from my DROIDX
I can get them for 600 brand new I have been spending the money elsewhere. As long as the price is around what it costs to get OEM lights direct from the dealership brand new, i'm cool with it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5 day bump! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This build and seeing a k series swapped coupe go HAM this weekend bringing down the axe on every car tht lined up with it makes me want to skip all the bull and go k series for my first build.