10+ Year Member
Thanks!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so. bored enough to do some headlight mods yet? those stockies look weird with no other chrome on the car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so. bored enough to do some headlight mods yet? those stockies look weird with no other chrome on the car
Only headlights I want are genuine CTR's. Can't spend like that for the time being. Priorities>mods so only cheap stuff. I've been hating my headlights for awhile now lol.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only headlights I want are genuine CTR's. Can't spend like that for the time being. Priorities>mods so only cheap stuff. I've been hating my headlights for awhile now lol.
lol i just watched your video on you tube and just couldnt stop seeing how out of place they were

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. my hatch needs many things. Hell, i still haven't taken the time to paint or replace my windshield wipers and the door trim.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i like the black trim to break up the solid plain colors on 6th gens

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah. my hatch needs many things. Hell, i still haven't taken the time to paint or replace my windshield wipers and the door trim.
Thats what im doing today, sand blasting the wiper arms, painting and gonnna semi bake it on in the oven!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Keep up the good work man. I'm stuck juggling bills and trying to get a new place. He crib is really Koop too! Well since I'm pinching' pennies, what would you think about getting race land coilovers? I saw them advertised in the new honesty no g I picked up.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep up the good work man. I'm stuck juggling bills and trying to get a new place. He crib is really Koop too! Well since I'm pinching' pennies, what would you think about getting race land coilovers? I saw them advertised in the new honesty no g I picked up.
I've had no experience with them and haven't heard of anyone else in them so I wouldn't be able to say anything useful about them.

I got something on the way!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you do the moldings, or bought the car like that?

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had no experience with them and haven't heard of anyone else in them so I wouldn't be able to say anything useful about them.

Okay Cool, thank you man. My last post was weird cause I literally typed it in 3 seconds and my iPod decided that the last sentence and "the crib" should state otherwise. I saw them advertised in my new Honda tuning mag, they come with a 2 year warranty, but do not come with new tophats for the dampers... I shall most likely try these out, seeing as Im not going to be as low as you are. Just a finger gap or two. After that I'm going to be furnishing and paying bills for a while. Thanks again dood!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Okay Cool, thank you man. My last post was weird cause I literally typed it in 3 seconds and my iPod decided that the last sentence and "the crib" should state otherwise. I saw them advertised in my new Honda tuning mag, they come with a 2 year warranty, but do not come with new tophats for the dampers... I shall most likely try these out, seeing as Im not going to be as low as you are. Just a finger gap or two. After that I'm going to be furnishing and paying bills for a while. Thanks again dood!
ahh I see. Well, considering the ride height you want...if these coilovers aren't cheaper than progress csII's, you might want to go ahead and get the progress coilovers instead so that you are taking less of a gamble on quality and still get a warranty along with them

Blakej8

Would a Nardi Classic steering wheel not bolt on the Works Bell hub, or does it really need the adaptor/spacer? On the other hand your build is amazing! Been following it since day one pretty much... :P