Looks good childstar!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up thanks!

I've been covering some extra medical expenses for my wife and the baby, but everything is looking good now and we only have a month and 3 weeks to go!
That's good to hear. My wife is due August 20th. WIsh you guys good luck with everything. nice pic btw.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Man good to see some things I didnt see on the other forum!

...and nice shots you took bro the location was on point! Was this in the down town area?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just got rid of my J-Speed's today... I already miss them :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got rid of my J-Speed's today... I already miss them :lol:
I'm torn between getting rid of mine. I do plan on another set of wheels though...
Man good to see some things I didnt see on the other forum!

...and nice shots you took bro the location was on point! Was this in the down town area?
Yeah it was downtown late night. I went to practice some recording and just snapped a few pics along the way. This thread here has all the details on my ride.
That's good to hear. My wife is due August 20th. WIsh you guys good luck with everything. nice pic btw.
Thanks, and the same to you!
Looks good childstar!

:thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think this car would look great on OG Spoon Sports sw388's... But what civic doesnt :what:

K00PA

Registered VIP
IYeah it was downtown late night. I went to practice some recording and just snapped a few pics along the way. This thread here has all the details on my ride.
Great! Any new vids you've came up with so far?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great! Any new vids you've came up with so far?
I did a little something, but it was more for me to learn a thing or two than to put out something worth viewing. i'll have to throw something together one day.

As far as wheels, i want to get my hands on some Work Meister S1's. Just a set that i've always wanted and now that the 16-up sizes are discontinued, i really want a set!

In regular life, week 32, we're almost there!!! My wife has been having it rough. Seems like she is the spokesperson for all the things that "some women may experience through pregnancy". That's why modding has basically stopped all together just in case something serious does pop up I want to just pay for it and be done with it. anyway, enough reading material. :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing interesting...I did an oil change and new oil filter. wow! amazing right?! lol

:hi:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Always so fresh. My bay is getting close to yours, but yours has something extra that I just can't put my finger on.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Looking good bro... Damn im so jealous of those mirrors! I wish the Vision DC mirrors were'nt discontinued, Ive been looking for them for the longest but I have to say yours are just as good

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ek looking good man, nice neighborhood btw.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Always so fresh. My bay is getting close to yours, but yours has something extra that I just can't put my finger on.
You're washer fluid bottle
Valve cover ground
low brake fluid indicator wires
:thumbs up

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ek looking good man, nice neighborhood btw.
Thanks! Yeah it's super peaceful around me.
Koopa meant the dc ones. They are more rare. Most people that have them won't let em go.

Looking good bro... Damn im so jealous of those mirrors! I wish the Vision DC mirrors were'nt discontinued, Ive been looking for them for the longest but I have to say yours are just as good
yeah I'm glad I took a chance on these mirrors. I love em. Might even grab another set to be able to switch em up from time to time

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At times i glance your wheels hard, and wish i went with the 15s on mine but then i sit back and dig 16s on the 6th gen too much!