5+ Year Member
Congrats dad! =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just seen the baby on instagram bro, and he is freakin handsome man!!! What a BOSSS!!!!!!

Congrats again man!!!!! You gotta post pics when you're able too!!

When will you be able to bring him home??
THANKS EVERYONE

They are running tests and things but we may go home after a 24 hour stay. The delivery went perfect. No problems whatsoever, the baby came out just fine and crying the instant he came out, everything is looking really good!!!!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Hey bro isn't the due date this week or next week, I forget?
Its funny I asked this earlier cause I was thinking damn today is the 4th and for some reason you were on my mind man cause for some reason I could remember you saying the due date was the 6th for some reason! Thats why I asked this^

and for some odd reason something told me to go to my instagram to see if my wifey had commented back on her picture and then thats when my instagram auto-refreshed and I seen your son, Lol

Man its crazy how some stuff works out!! I saw that pic and started flipping out Haahahahahahaaa! Hope I didnt startle anyone! It felt like it was my own son for a sec Lol but congrats again bro ;)

I know one thing he's gonna have some bad ass baby pictures! :P

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats!!! I'm happy it all went well!!!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beautiful lil boy. Now it begins for you and your family man. Have fun I know you will enjoys everything he brings into your life. He definitely has your nose man. Congradz

K00PA

Registered VIP
Beautiful lil boy. Now it begins for you and your family man. Have fun I know you will enjoys everything he brings into your life. He definitely has your nose man. Congradz
Was gonna say the same thing, and low ass eyes, Lol...its the JDM side haahahahaa