All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YOU DID NOT. :shock:
Yes!!!...
Had a feeling those were coming soon :thumbup:
Gonna be a wait on them, but it's happening. A hood friendly version is being cooked up. Several conversations regarding huge intake manifolds, custom manifolds, and plenum work either got no response or they require PRB heads or tapping my RBB head (these discussions were with other companies). I still want to extract as much as possible with a completely oem longblock.

I did get the newly released delrin shift knobs shipped out to me today.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going all out for 2014! :thumbs up
yes sir. Plans for this year: a new steering setup (the new boss was the first piece of 3), complete the front and rear aero, obviously have the swap in on ITB's, Spoon Final drive and MFactoy LSD, new bucket seat and harness, sways and shock tower bars, shift knob collection :cool:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chid, I'm happy for you that this build will be a great one. :thumbup:

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anddddddd boost! ;)
I played with the idea for a while, but i'm going to stick with NA. Maybe if i blow a motor or something I might come back to wanting boost. we'll see.
Chid, I'm happy for you that this build will be a great one. :thumbup:
Thanks bro
Sick progress bro truly amazing work and dedication
I appreciate that!

With all the new companies popping up and bad business' running around, it's nice to deal with a few that are 100% legit. I know i've been a frequent customer of Downstar/Bolt boys, but Frank Garcia went above and beyond with the smallest of details for me which is a lot more than most would ever do.

He ran across a pic of mine on instagram and eagle eyed a single missing bolt on my engine. He then contacted me about the missing bolt and said he would throw it in with my next order. (I had already mentioned I'd be picking up some other stuff in the future) Time passed, and without me mentioning anything to him, he sent me the missing piece along with the matching beauty washer. Just a small piece, sure, but taking the time to notice it and actually give a s**t to send it to me at no charge without a reminder makes all the difference. Going above and beyond when he had no reason to in the first place. To top it off...he sent me the extra bolt like this...

Individually sealed from the rest of my order and in it's own plush pouch at priority shipped my package. Pretty cool story, eh bro? ;) lol

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
With all the new companies popping up and bad business' running around, it's nice to deal with a few that are 100% legit. I know i've been a frequent customer of Downstar/Bolt boys, but Frank Garcia went above and beyond with the smallest of details for me which is a lot more than most would ever do.

He ran across a pic of mine on instagram and eagle eyed a single missing bolt on my engine. He then contacted me about the missing bolt and said he would throw it in with my next order. (I had already mentioned I'd be picking up some other stuff in the future) Time passed, and without me mentioning anything to him, he sent me the missing piece along with the matching beauty washer. Just a small piece, sure, but taking the time to notice it and actually give a s*** to send it to me at no charge without a reminder makes all the difference. Going above and beyond when he had no reason to in the first place. To top it off...he sent me the extra bolt like this...
Individually sealed from the rest of my order and in it's own plush pouch at priority shipped my package. Pretty cool story, eh bro? ;) lol
thats pretty dope great business for sure

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I can speak from the business side, having good customers who are courteous and generally cool about stuff makes the business want to keep a good relationship.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Makes me miss my Civic... :'( poor neglected thing.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup: for dropbox
:thumbup: for not many things on that list
Dropbox is my best friend lol
And how! Where are you having your tune done?
I'll be getting tuned at JTran studios. Same place I shot that k24 Paradise green integra. I should be doing more video work with them soon too of a modded GTR and NSX:!:

Makes me miss my Civic... :'( poor neglected thing.
:( Don't neglect that thing. All it needs is some high quality care.

Ordered the 2.5" test pipe.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's awesome!! Omg I absolutely love how throaty ITBs sound, and with 2.4 L its gonna make turn everyone's head!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spent some time routing my engine harness the way I actually want it in the bay. Happy with the way it all turned out. I went in wanting a stealthy harness and that's what i got.

the K-tuned releases should be showing up tomorrow. If I get them early enough, i'll throw up some pics