Chris is back.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think we were close enough to the point where no one would notice the MM's of difference =)

Hey guys, whats a good price to pay for OEM HONDA window visors including shipping?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol for sure! and damn they still make those?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Intake is here!

carbon kevlar goodness mmmmmm

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah me too man. None of you guys probably remember, but I had the same one on my hatchback.

SiR.Huey

Those intakes sound great as well. I've got the spoon intake elbow and it sounds good but I think I missed out cause that was my other option, so when my brother got that one... yeah you can say a little jealous. So sweet mod! can't wait for an install pic!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you plan on doing anything about the valve cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Those intakes sound great as well. I've got the spoon intake elbow and it sounds good but I think I missed out cause that was my other option, so when my brother got that one... yeah you can say a little jealous. So sweet mod! can't wait for an install pic!
I was debating the Spoon intake elbow, but I wanted something louder than the OEM intake system. I think this is one of the best looking/sounding intakes around :thumbup:

Do you plan on doing anything about the valve cover?
Yeah, eventually I'm going to have it powder-coated.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Alrighttttttttttttttttttt today is a good day!!!

I got the new passenger side roof liner thingy....much better than the messed up one that was on there.

mmmmmm looks great =)

and the big thing I'm super happy about.....side markers!!!!!!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alrighttttttttttttttttttt today is a good day!!!

I got the new passenger side roof liner thingy....much better than the messed up one that was on there.

mmmmmm looks great =)

and the big thing I'm super happy about.....side markers!!!!!!

:thumbs up

I'm debating getting pre-cut fenders for sidemarkers. Not too confident in hacking my fender up to install them!