Chris is back.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice. what kind of intake did you buy?
You'll see on monday =)

DAYUM!!! Nice LCA's man. Glad everything is looking good for your build.
They are sick man....quality is great and they look badass in person!

I'm getting f***ed over for like 500$ from bill me later.. So don't use it for anything expensive.. :roll:
WHAT! What is going on with them?

Great updates! You gave me a couple of ideas, actually.. hmm.. haha
Like....?

nice dude! I just read through the whole thing subbed for sure.
You won't be disappointed.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I picked up the hood and front grille from paint yesterday and put the Buddy Club LCA's in...and it's snowing today. So much for spring :/

Again, the quality of these is just great. I'm really happy I went with these over other brands, and the color is pretty nice too...

Look how bad the one bushing is on the Blox LCA. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me, if I was the owner of that company I wouldn't sell a product like this...

I really like this "titanium" color Buddy Club makes. They look great! There was quite a noticeable difference in the rear when I took it around town too.

Didn't take too many pictures of putting the front end back together, but it looks absolutely amazing now. Under the hood doesn't look too bad either...once I get a few more "accessories" under there it will be looking badass.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Are you on f&f type 1's? Looks like you can go a lot lower in the rear ha. LCAs look bad ass too.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree spring is non existent this year. I'm digging the lcas and the fresh front end now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah type one's. I don't want to go much lower than I am now...I already adjusted the preload and height on all 4 corners a week or two ago.

So my intake will be here on Monday and then I'm going to wash the car and go over all the little chips in the paint with my Dr. colorchip kit that I have. I should be able to go out for some real pictures soon...I have a Nikon SLR and I barely use it anymore :/

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see that you're not a "where it's manufactured" nazi. I see a lot of people hating on buddy club lately since parts are made in Taiwan and other places instead of Japan. Their quality is still top notch.

The car looks good :thumbs up

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with Child. As long as it's a quality product, who the hell cares what country it's manufactured in? Crappy products are manufactured just as easily in Japan as in every other country.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So when are you planning in swapping out those oem mirrors?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should be able to go out for some real pictures soon...I have a Nikon SLR and I barely use it anymore :/
Tuned in for professional quality pics! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys!!

Glad to see that you're not a "where it's manufactured" nazi. I see a lot of people hating on buddy club lately since parts are made in Taiwan and other places instead of Japan. Their quality is still top notch.

The car looks good :thumbs up
Well when I had the S2000, I had Buddy Club N+ coilovers, so I've liked their products for a while now. I could careless where the product was made...

So when are you planning in swapping out those oem mirrors?
I have played around with the idea of possibly CTR mirrors. I'm not sure I'd want anything else, maybe authentic Spoon mirrors...not sure.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Alright so....I ordered a new shock from Fucntion & Form on the 11th because the driver front was blown :/ It showed up yesterday so I swapped it out this morning. Didn't take any pictures of the whole process but I took a picture of the box it came in LOL

It was only $90 shipped from F&F so not too bad. The blown shock was making a pretty loud noise over every little bump so I knew I needed a new one ASAP! Everything is all good now though, no weird noises anymore ;)

The inspection was up on the car so after I finished up installing the new shock I drove out to the inspection station to get a new sticker! Passed with zero problems :thumbup::thumbup:

After getting the new sticker I just drove around for a couple hours...today was the first day in the Si I was able to drive around and really enjoy the car, and I am in love. This is the perfect daily driver to compliment my S2000 (will be getting another very soon).

Here's a picture of everything all back together on the front end, you can see now how much of a difference the painted radiator support and painted brackets make...it's slowly coming along! The difference in person is MUCH better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im ok with ctr mirrors. I cant stand usdm 96-00 mirrors

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know I'm going to become a little b*tch when it comes to cutting my fenders, but I think they will look pretty good.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I know that...I've done it on my red hatchback. I know there's a link somewhere to a template...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just trace out the back if the marker. Then tape it on and cut and trim til it fits proper :what: