Chris is back.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will yeah. The garage that you guys have seen in all of these pictures I will still have. I will be paying to rent it every month. That garage will belong to the S2000 once I buy one! =)
You have had that garage for ages I remember your red hatch picture when all it was was a shell sitting on rail road ties in the driveway lol

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yay

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tuned in for pics of it installed =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Since I've had the car the throttle cable has always been a little sticky...and it always bothered me because sometimes it would really be hard to start out in 1st without looking like a amateur lololol

Anyway, I decided to order a brand new one from Honda. I guess since it's13 years old all of the grease inside dried up making it not smooth anymore. I'll install it tomorrow.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thanks =)

well guys, I sold the red civic tonight. I am officially ready to start looking for my 2nd S2000 <3

I am looking for an 04+ New Formula Red S2000 so keep a look out!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely lookin forward to that!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm a little late to the party but welcome back. I LOVED your 5-lug hatch and your S2000 :( :( :(.

New Si looks clean as hell.

Guesswho4u

removing bezel on a 92 hatchback

I have pulled out the hazard switch an removed that screw the two screws in the top of the bezel but still having a hard time getting the piece out please help before I break if

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have pulled out the hazard switch an removed that screw the two screws in the top of the bezel but still having a hard time getting the piece out please help before I break if
Please create your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses. I am sure others would be glad to help you then.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm a little late to the party but welcome back. I LOVED your 5-lug hatch and your S2000 :( :( :(.

New Si looks clean as hell.
Thanks man! You have/had the black civic coupe right? I remember you!

Sweet pick up, how much did you find the TC for? If you dont mind me asking.
$35 shipped. I got it from a Honda dealer through eBay.

wat

Please create your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses. I am sure others would be glad to help you then.
lol thanks man

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry I've been MIA guys, I just moved into a new place with my g/f on the 1st. I also found a S2000, so I've been dealing with the bank for all of that. Pictures will be up when I go pick it up!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry I've been MIA guys, I just moved into a new place with my g/f on the 1st. I also found a S2000, so I've been dealing with the bank for all of that. Pictures will be up when I go pick it up!
Excited! In for pics!

:popcorn: