Chrome si LIp, new member

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IM new to the site, heres my ride after 2 weeks ago it was stolen. My friend already put some pis up I think but I got a crazy lookin chrome si lip which i'll change and paint. Just put it on to see what it would look like, but im not into the chrome thing. Never seen anything like it before...Check it out
:shock:

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll send more when I get my new headlights and change the lip to red and s**t

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good thing your changing it...

anyways, i demand more pics and a mod list please =)

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This was my car before it was stolen and lowered, but those re the halos. I liked them shits, might get thm again, and i dont give a f**k if peeps dont like them as long as I do..
I'll send the pictures of when the car was wrecked and me and my dad rebuilt this baby... Hollar

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that chrom lip is CRAZY NAAGGUUHH!!

anyways, glad you decided to not hang on to

but yeah, like a mods list and a 360 views of the car

anyway, welcome to the club mang!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wrecked....? and stolen...? and the thieves even lowered it for you...?! man, youve had bad luck with this car.........

cant say that chrome lip is a great idea, but those halos are pretty spiffy

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, tommorow i'll try and get more pics. I bought it wrecked and turned it into a great car, but some f**ks took it. Storyline and pics tommorow or asap and mod list fo SHO!!!

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sure is a pretty teal hatch with you in that pic. :mrgreen:

and he meant to say that pic was taken before it was lowered. then it was jacked a couple days after it was dropped. but i'll let him explain.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that pic is from before it was jacked. but he did paint it bout a week ago, but i keep forgeting to go take more pics. i thought he was gonna tell the story, but i guess i will. i posted it on another site, so i will find that and copy it here.

edit: here's the story...
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
:angry:

well, my friend
CrAzYSi05 and i went to a movie with a couple other peeps last night. parked at 10:30pm, got out at 1:00am, and his junk got jacked. he was freakin out like "who's playing games, where you guys put my car?" he had si wheels, greddy exhaust, si wing, lip, halo projectors, and he also just put dropzone springs on it 2 days ago. so we were pretty pissed. we could tell the fockers were looking for a honda engine too. our friends supra was parked 3 cars next to us, and there was 2 other civics with kits and big rims, but nothing was done to their junk. whoever took it attempted to take another civic first. that one had gsr rims, but it wouldnt start, the owner at the end of the night couldnt even start it. guess he got lucky he broke down, cuz he also had serious stuff under the hood. so i guess they didnt want to leave empty handed, so they grabbed his car. it really sux because he got this car bout 2or3 months ago and has been rebuilding it little by little since. so once again... FECK THIEVES!!!!:angry: u_z_i
story cont. 3 days after
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
well, found out about 30min the car was found, and he has it back at his house. i havent seen it yet, but he told me he got lucky. they took the wheels, lip, spoiler, lights, gauge cluster, and little things like a cd and a speaker box with 1 speaker that didnt work. he's pissed because instead of unclipping the harnesses for the cluster, they cut the wires. how lazy can you be? there are like 3 clips, no need to cut it. besides that, no damage at all(except for the damage to your eyes when you remember what it looked like, and now see it on 4 donuts w/o headlights) but they didnt take the new springs, and they didnt take the sweet greddy exhaust(which was prolly the most expensive thing they could have taken) but im gonna go check it out now and see how it looks. time to find some new wheels:(
this was all bout 2 weeks ago, and the car is in pretty good shape now. just gotta take some pics

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Man(traggic story)

"If I ever find who took my s**t, I promise to God someone will pay the price with their life"
YEah, I got my baby back. Soon to post Pics... Doin the interior of the car right now. Been busy havent posted much lately. Plus it's hard to post with stupid motherfukers tryin to throw stupid ass remarks and opinions in to. I feel like killin you moherfukers to, s**t. Read and respect, if u got suggestions put them in nice, don't come at me with bullshit.

On the real Crazy Si Signin out tonite...

:alcoholic :guns: :wak: :angryfire :angryred: :cussing:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tight ride bro. i love those head lights