civhatch92 is back... IN A HONDA!! (DD thread)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice EP3 cant wait to see a build thread on this bad boy. You know cause there is eventually gonna be a build thread =)
Hah thanks.. this is the build thread, anything that gets updated is going in here.

Car has a check engine light on (came on saturday while driving it home) Stupid catalytic converter code... hopefully I can unplug the fuse to reset the code and get it inspected quick :D

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Hah thanks.. this is the build thread, anything that gets updated is going in here.

Car has a check engine light on (came on saturday while driving it home) Stupid catalytic converter code... hopefully I can unplug the fuse to reset the code and get it inspected quick :D
Hey by, get the CEL off and get this bish on the road! :domollama:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey by, get the CEL off and get this bish on the road! :domollama:
I have to go get my registration and license plates first.. then drive from Jersey back into PA to my parents to pick up the car.. ahhhhh trying to get it done asap since driving around in the miata without a radio every day sucks!!

Dope! Any plans? Small ones count too lol.
I've got a few ideas:

OEM Splash guards
PasswordJDM fog light kit
Window tint
Possibly some HID set up
Mugen Replica spoiler (Looking at Duraflex but can't find any reviews from people)
Eventually a different exhaust.. it has one now but the tip has some surface rust.. its loud but still sounds decent!
Perhaps a better intake.. the weapon r one is gay as hell.. ugh.. anyone got an AEM V2 for sale?!
Thinking of a 5 lug swap if I can find one decently cheap.
Going to change the OEM shift knob out since it's worn down.. I've got one laying around somewhere at my parents..
Thinking it should go lower.. currently has tein struts/springs.. at least that's what previous owner claimed.. rides smooth though! :thumbs up

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
Good plans bro. ever since these first came out i have wanted one.. how does that shifter feel.?... seems like it would be an oddball...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, go to east coast Honda meet in virginia. We can meet up

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good plans bro. ever since these first came out i have wanted one.. how does that shifter feel.?... seems like it would be an oddball...
The shifter is sooo incredibly comfortable for me, my arms kinda f**ked up and can't bend it completely straight.. so its amazingly comfortable for me. Only down side is the EP3 doesn't have an armrest which is kind of lame.. but whatever I'll deal with it!!

Haha, go to east coast Honda meet in virginia. We can meet up

Virginia.. your crazy kid! I'll do local meets, my gf is lame and complains too much in the car.. she has to stop to pee every 10 miles.

update!

Went to the DMV tonight before going out for dinner.. got my plates and registration for the EP3!! WOOO HOOO!!!!! Heading to PA ASAP (tomorrow .. after work.. so not really ASAP)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh come on, don't bring her along if she's gonna whine haha. I'm not bringing mine. I'm going with a friend from work.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk if im taking mine yet, still debating. i told her i would take her to a show though and i said that one. so i might have to fml

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wanted to wash the car today.. but turns out I can't find a self-car wash place near me.. wtf? I don't like going to the ones where you let your car drive through it (afraid my antenna will snap off of the roof)

Here's a picture though.. looking rough but it's still not bad!

The car drives REALLY smooth with the springs it has on it. Super comfortable and everything.. boy do I enjoy this car for a daily compared to the miata.. that thing was SO uncomfortable! hah!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always really liked these minivans!

Something about them just screams edm to me!

And black too! Boy oh boy im excited for u!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I always really liked these minivans!

Something about them just screams edm to me!

And black too! Boy oh boy im excited for u!
I know.. the front end just makes me all giddy!! Unfortunately the hood has some spots where quite a bit of paint chipped off and is rusting/chipping more.. I guess it wouldn't be much to get it resprayed though!

The body has 2 small dents near the fuel door, and a few small marks here/there.. along with small surface rust under the sides which I wanna get taken care of this summer perhaps)

i like it

now give me that miata!
$1700 and it's your man.. I'll even put a new fender on it for you perhaps and a matching rim since one is missing!

EP3 seats are so comfy. :drool:

Can't wait for more pics. Good luck sir.
The seats sure are comfy as hell! It feels like the car is hugging me every time I sit in it.. boy do I feel loved :lol:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wrlcome back to the Honda side haha. Can't wait to see what u do with this one after the boosted eg. What parts have u bought, I'm all suspenseful and s**t now haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wrlcome back to the Honda side haha. Can't wait to see what u do with this one after the boosted eg. What parts have u bought, I'm all suspenseful and s*** now haha
if he sticks to what he says, he is being very conservative with this one to keep a reliable daily