Civic Commercial

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The movie is suppose to come out on June 6---let's hope everything is kept on schedule.

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
did anyone else here read the car list for the movie? it seems that all of the main stars also have domestic cars.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buncha corvettes, and mustangs, and stuff.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember reading a article on the movie and some of the cars they listed were: Skyline, Mit. Evo 7, 1st and 2nd gen. Eclipse, and Acura NSX. Those are the only cars I can remember. Unfortunately, they didn't mention any Honda's---they don't know what they're missing!!! :what: We'll show them. 8)

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeh, i read something about the cars too. the orange supra is in it too i belive. they made 4 of them.
only 1 pink honda s2000, as far as i know. hondas MADE the 1st movie. i'm sure we'll see lots of hondas in the background tho. cuz without hondas, it'd just be a bunch of.. non hondas..that would SUCK!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what's with all the rap stars..... ludacris, ja rule, tyrese (or tyrone?)...
i thought they liked chrome 22's and cadillac escalades.. where's all the white boys??? :what:

oh well, should be a good movie on the entertainment part, im kind of skeptical about the acting though..... :?

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you can't fade the pink S200 :thumbs up: