Civic fans new EJ1 white :)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car : 1994 White EX stick

Well as a lot of you may know I use to have a 95 white ej1 clean. Gave it to my sister when I got the 2012 RS 7 TC. Well then I won the scion First 86 contest and pretraded my TC for a 2013 scion FRS. RWD =) Im young have plenty of minor speeding tickets and such. So insurance on the FRS will be outrageous. Thus the FRS will be an occasional weekend warrior but sit in a garage for the better part of the next 2 years :'(

So the search began for a new DD, naturally I wanted a white civic. Finding a clean eg coupe after 3 months I gave up. Yesterday I stumbled upon this car and it was love at first site. My old coupe was a 95 ex Auto :/ the new whip is a 1994 bone stock EX stick and its white.

The car has the armrest and factory tinted sunroof glass. My old ex had neither. The guy I picked it up from is an evo guy and had it as a DD. He had a local shop redo all the seals, comp tested at 180 across the board and a full tranny rebuild with s stage 2 clutch and light weight flywheel. Also hollowed out the cat and all new disks/pads. Clean title 182k miles, paperwork on all the stuff original owners manual, window sticker and one of my close mechanic friends works at the shop the work was done at! He made me a deal I couldn't pass up, 2,900.

Updated pic 8/9/12

First things first, hubcaps off, painted the stealies gloss black, heat shield high temp black and added the black PWJDM tow hook I had from my TC.

Mods

Engine
Painted Heat shield black
Custom short ram
Hallowed out cat

Exterior
Black PWJDM tow hook
Painted stealies black>neon pink>monster green
Mugen style PU lip
Fog lights
Amber corners
10k hids headlights
6k HIDs fog lights.
Frost white Oem bumper plugs
Oem mudflaps
Mono block racing ultralights 11.5lbs 15s

Interior
JDM squash air freshner
Mugen pedals
Momo jet to movable quick release with hub lock
Custom Cruise control buttons relocated
Broadway mirror
Fastline WRC duel bend shifter
Poly shifter bushings
Custom domo engraved white shift knob Spherical

Suspension
Skunk 2 coilovers
C-pillar bar
H-brace
Eibach 17mm rear sway bar (waiting to install)
Beaks lower tie bar (waiting to install)
Function 7 adj End links (waiting to install)
Sub frame brace (on order)
LCA (on order)

And both my EJ1s together (back one is my sisters now)

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very, very nice! Looks great

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this makes me miss my old 95 ex, it was JUST like yours. White and everything. :/ It was an auto though.

Looks good! :D

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks good man:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The tow hook was a Christmas gift. I took it off my 2012 TC when I traded it in. This isn't my first build lol. Check my sig. This build will be nicer but won't happen over night as I am also buying a 25k new car.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I'll have the frs for when I really want to show off so basics for now. Lower it, rims, corners, 50/50 tails.

Future plans, swap the engine, bucket seat, harness/harness bar. And full suspension overhaul. This car is really just my dd for now, but she will be pretty.

emerican

Registered VIP
what swap is it gonna get whenever you do swap it.
Any thoughts of keeping the d and boosting?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I already boosted a d in my old ej1. There fun, but I love all motor. My ideal b swap is a b20 b16 head b16 teanny.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah if i had the budget that would be my ideal swap as well man. Solid plans.
Hopefully before the old y8 dies on me i can buy another 6th gen ex to dd and really get into this one.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha, nice. This z6 has plenty of life so I'm not in a hurry. Plus this is the dd lol. The frs is a sports car the civic is economy. But won't stop me from building another mountain pass car. I'm addicted to corners, that's te reason I'm getting the frs. Lol I'll have best of both worlds. Civic for FWD and frs for RWD =)

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah, your last one was super clean, so I have no doubt that this one will follow right behind it.

Nice. I'm running a b20 now. This summer it's getting a b16 head and tranny (:

Good luck with it, man. Keep us updated.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finaallllllllyyyyyyy. This better be sexy as fawk

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took long enough, glad to have you back, and in almost the exact same car no less haha. Better go swap those ls meshies back one night while your sisters sleeping haha.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I'm thinking about Takata green rims and Takata harnesses but who knows. I ball a lot harder now. But the frs I payment will slow me down lol. But I love that car. Feel some real nostalgia wverytime I hope in te coupe though. Definitely will be getting "more low" lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say slam the f**k out of this one and throw some ridiculous colored rims on it haha. Nah, lower it, and make it clean. Wonder if a rear window visor would look good on your coupe.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shoulda kept the hubcaps on it.

Welcome back...

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I'm thinking about Takata green rims and Takata harnesses but who knows. I ball a lot harder now. But the frs I payment will slow me down lol. But I love that car. Feel some real nostalgia wverytime I hope in te coupe though. Definitely will be getting "more low" lol.
Takata green rims would be sick! White and Takata green goes so well together