Not open for further replies.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the jeep wave :hi:

some people are mature enough to handle a friendly gesture. Just a plain friendly gesture, nothing fancy and no explanation needed......
subaru guys do this. I feel dumb when I wave back. dont know why, I just do

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate drivers like that. I see any car that looks lowered or modified any bit, and I'm staring the whole time it passes me. Who actually drives with a stiff left arm? That's just asking for back problems. I normally rock a hand out the window and steering hand resting on my knee.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
subaru guys do this. I feel dumb when I wave back. dont know why, I just do
Don't feel dumb, it's cool :thumbs up I used to like cruising around in my friend's jeep. Every jeep we passed, including cherokee's would give the wave. It's a good bond to have and you can be black, brown or yellow, you still get a friendly wave.

Just leave it to some of these f**king faggot ass honda drivers that have to take something so small and friendly and make it a big annoying problem.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you don't even have to wave, you already look like a homo.
I'm f**king flaming bro.

im not surprised, you dont seem to have a very positive outlook on life.
No doubt, but more like I don't have a positive outlook with the scene anymore. I don't even drive my Civic anymore because ricers just stare at me, if any of them f**king waves I'm selling the damn thing.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No doubt, but more like I don't have a positive outlook with the scene anymore. I don't even drive my Civic anymore because ricers just stare at me, if any of them f**king waves I'm selling the damn thing.
:bluelol:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't feel dumb, it's cool :thumbs up I used to like cruising around in my friend's jeep. Every jeep we passed, including cherokee's would give the wave. It's a good bond to have and you can be black, brown or yellow, you still get a friendly wave.

Just leave it to some of these f**king faggot ass honda drivers that have to take something so small and friendly and make it a big annoying problem.
sounds like this gay thing my 50 year old mom did when she was told by the chevy dealership that she was the first owner of an HHR in our city the first year it came out, so every time she saw one she waved.
I hated driving with her after that:smackself:smackself :smackself:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like this gay thing my 50 year old mom did when she was told by the chevy dealership that she was the first owner of an HHR in our city the first year it came out, so every time she saw one she waved.
I hated driving with her after that:smackself:smackself :smackself:
well..... she always let me drive the HHR and I didn't wave at anyone ALTHOUGH her head was under the stearing wheel the whole time so she didn't notice. :shock:

:bluelol:

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll wave if credit is due, but I'm not waveing at every civic I see. I would spend more time waveing then driveing these things are f**king everywhere.

ekcivicdx

5+ Year Member
i wave everynow and then if i see one i like, tomany damn hondas round me to wave at every single one...and yes, im a hatch driver

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know where you live where people wave to you on a consistent basis while you're driving. Unless you're just driving around inside DisneyLand.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm f**king flaming bro.

Now, I think you're an okay person and all, but if I see you I think I'm going to have to wave now. :P

If I went around waving to all the Civics I saw I would end up with a lot of very confused '80 year old women, 16 year old new drivers who don't give a f**k abotu the car dad handed down to me, etc and so forth. There might be a lot of modified Hondas, but they're not all modified and most I see are actually just driven by normal people who see them as little more than a car.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
to the OP: I've noticed it too. Only seems to be 5th gen hatch drivers though. No, not all of them are that way, but I do notice a larger amount of douschebaggery from those drivers. They're also the ones who always do the ricer fly by or try to get me to race them.
Yeah true, mostly 5th geners... Some 4ths are pretty coo. Lots of 6ths are assholes too, but its mostly the EG's lol.

Oh, I remember that. I tried to tell him once that an hatchback version of an Si would be an SiR aka VTi (EK4), which are sold overseas, but he didn't seem to get it and kept telling me his car was an "Si in hatchback trim".
I didnt keep telling you that. I said I want a hatchback with Si parts. Basically replicating an EM1. Its not that hard. I dont want a Type R get over it.

Lol, I knew that this thread would cause commotion, whatever the first person says is usually followed by everyone else.

Cocky sun of a bitches, its stil a Civic assholes!!! Look at a guy driving a Camry, then look at a guy in an EG hatch, this guy will probably have his left hand on his steering wheel, all laid back, and if he does look at you, hell probably dog you or something. I just think its f**king hilarious how kids can think Civics are the s**t. Hell they are nice cars (I love mine!), but it isnt gods gift to earth.
I never said wave at every Civic, just give a nice nod to a tuned one. I never said I want a thumbs up from everyone, sheesh you guys take a small thing and blow it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.