Civics being stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all,

Im just seeing/hearing waaaay too many vehicles being stolen, its like a wave this last month and numbers have just shot sky high. If you havnt already done so, go out and buy an alarm and stuff to make a killswitch. The $200-300 will be worth it especially for those who dont have full coverage. Just think of it as paying for full coverage for a month. xD

Be safe everyone,
Sean ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woah woah, news to me

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cars in general, and also like I said. Theres a normal rate for civics being stolen but in the last month they have jumped and are still rising.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where do you get the figures from?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly,

Kill switches own thieves if well hidden and flipped regularly.

My $5 fuel pump kill switch gives me way more confidence than my $200 alarm. The key is making sure it is a physical switch and not just triggered when the alarm is triggered. There is no excuse people! I mean sure your car can be towed or stolen at gunpoint, but I swear your car will be there if they try to hotwire a kill switched car.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take it easy on falco guys...hes just young and his rate of learning what to post and not to post is slow.....falco....its all gravy....its just that your post is common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.