Civicspencers Slow build, my new 93 del sol si

civicspencer

Registered VIP
What's up everyone it's been a while, been really busy moved to AZ, got a job and finally got a car.

It is a slammed 1993 samba green del sol si

What was already done: Volks rays rims 15x7 I believe kumo tires and tein coils.

What I have done so far: raised it a little, put slotted a drilled front rotors, lca's.
So far that's it for now but much more to come.

This is my first car thread so bare with me, advice is welcome without the rudeness.
I will have pics up as soon as I switch back to tapatalk.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...did you even read it? I said I was in the process.
Not for nothing, but this is the "multimedia" section...Maybe next time wait to get the pics before starting the thread =)

Car sounds good though. What are your plans?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes i read it, dont make a thread about a car when you cant post pics, so yah

pics.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same ole people I remember, I can't start a thread on tapatalk so I had to start on on the computer and then get on tapatalk to put pics up. But thank you for being concerned about pictures.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.437588,-112.144997
???

I'm sorry, but I don't remember you. And you must have missed where I asked about the car...

P.S. The car looks good. Always liked bronze or white on that green.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
I don't remember you either haha, but right now my plans are, do a complete flush on all liquids and do a few small things like tie rods and boots and stuff like that,
New kicker speakers, alpine stereo, new headlights and fogs,
A jdm b18c1 complete swap. That's about it what I have In mind so far..

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.437619,-112.144906

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Samba green is by far my favorite color on the del sel.. it's the only color I would buy .. other than white (I'm a sucker for white!)

Looks SUPER clean, I like it. Keep it up. You should slam it Waaaaayyyyy low. I remember AlexM on here had a slammed del sol, that thing was basically rubbing subframe 24/7

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Samba green is by far my favorite color on the del sel.. it's the only color I would buy .. other than white (I'm a sucker for white!)

Looks SUPER clean, I like it. Keep it up. You should slam it Waaaaayyyyy low. I remember AlexM on here had a slammed del sol, that thing was basically rubbing subframe 24/7
ya, but his was stanced out our flush or whatever the stupid terms are for fitment nowadays lol..

it was a mean ass looking sol though...

civicspencer

Registered VIP
I'll get some more pics up for sure
Thanks everyone.
It was slammed when I got it, it looked great but I didn't like how it drove so I raised it a bit to my liking I love the way it drives
And I found out the guy lied about rims and suspension and there not Volks but rotas and the suspension is omni

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that car is not bad at all man... that is gonna be a fun car man.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Thanks man
Little update, picked up some parts
Front console, pass fork damper and some clips. Just some little things