Classes Canceled

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now normally this is a common occurance with high school and the other grades, but today I found out that my classes are canceled for the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. I've never had this happen and I was wondering how often this does happen? Has anyone had class canceled due to weather for college?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We have our com college canceled where I live. i looked outside a few minutes ago to see my tree fell over from the weight of the ice.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah this weather is nuts here in Wisconsin. So much ice and I guess there is more ice/rain mixture on the way

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah this weather is nuts here in Wisconsin. So much ice and I guess there is more ice/rain mixture on the way
ummm did you even grow up in wisconsin??? if so.....where the f**k have you been... the weather is always like this in the winter

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It has been raining since 9 pm lastnight and it's just now starting to change over to snow. If you get what we're getting, be super carefull if you drive.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is your college having finals this week?

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah my plan is to definitely not drive at all. How long is this storm supposed to last?

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is your college having finals this week?
Yeah this is our finals week so we're getting emails like crazy from the university and all of my professors. Kind of sucks because I was supposed to be done with 3 of my 5 classes today and now I'm waiting for everything to be rescheduled. Doesn't help that I'm graduating on Saturday as well.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah okay. At least it isn't going to last until Thursday b/c that's when a lot of my exams got rescheduled to.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every time it ices over here, all the Yankees whine about how "bad" we drive....imagine that! Apparently Yankees can't drive on solid ice either.:rolf:

Then when it snows, they b***h that the roads aren't plowed....duhhhh :retard: It will all be melted in two or three days anyway. Why tear up the streets for something that will start to melt in 24 hrs or less?

b18cef

5+ Year Member
i got to uw fdl, just above where all th eice was, im not going anways, in protest that all the other colleges got off

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont even goto school. But its not icey in madison. Just snow. and lots of it.

Mr.Dre4meR

5+ Year Member
Oklahoma right now is currently raining...Two nights before an ice storm...Currently running two days without electricity...no lights...no heat...AHHH!...it's freaking freezing....So many trees fall apart and blackout all over Oklahoma City...Some colleges was canceled...unfortunately for mine...Classes start at 11am for me...Tuesday...damn it...only one final canceled for today...hoping for double finals cancel....but finals is in 20 mins...at 1 o' clock...accouting:(

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's like 80 over here. im bout to go outside in my shorts and wash my car. We do have classes canceled from hurricanes though :(