Cluster bulbs

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need to get a couple bulbs for my cluster since my cel light doesnt come on i think the bulb is out wat size bulbs are they. Also wat are the amber ones in cluster so i can replace a couple burnt out ones in amber also

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck finding amber halogens, i cant anywhere. and if you do, let me know lol

Bramblerose12

I didn't even know they made amber halogens, they would look cool. Search Goggle for the correct fitment size for your make and model, that would be the best route unless you have a manual with the specs or one of those Hayes books may tell you. Usually I just go into the auto store and pick up a book and scan through it, unless they have it wrapped in plastic then you can't do that.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
'92. It says right in his avatar section...
Can't see that info from the phone using tapatalk but since it's a 92 three bulb size is 174. If your looking at just replacing the check engine light bulb there is no need for a amber bulb as there is a amber coating behind the lenses. Just use a 174 bulb without the blue/green condom on it.

If you can't find one I'll send you one. I have a spare cluster sitting on my kitchen floor

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need an amber one though for where 80-130km/h is its dark there and thanks ill go check
My local part store need to get it b4 smog next week lol