cluster swap

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just buy a damn ex cluster, swap speedo, and plug it right in. you will keep all your current gauges plus add a tach. its not hard to figure out. and you can buy them fairly cheap

you need to try searching some

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, KMH sucks. I had an SiR cluster and hated it. Yeah you can do the math, it's not THAT hard but it's a constant annoyance and that particular cluster just looks like the boring USDM one anyways. I'd skip it and hold out for something better, I got lucky and picked up my Si cluster for $40.

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok just wanted some in put, since im getting tired of the stock cluster lol, im wanting an si like i said earlier but not worth spending the 300 bucks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok just wanted some in put, since im getting tired of the stock cluster lol, im wanting an si like i said earlier but not worth spending the 300 bucks
if you pay that much you are foolish. they go for half that

cuetip

Registered VIP
lol guys i am not needing one with a tach, my stock one has one already, i am just wondering if i can add one to that one that reads kmh... and will i dont really like the crv cluster since one thing it only reads 130..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you can add a tach to a stock one, you can add a tach in any other one.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol guys i am not needing one with a tach, my stock one has one already, i am just wondering if i can add one to that one that reads kmh... and will i dont really like the crv cluster since one thing it only reads 130..
you should be able to add it, or get one that comes with it. and what is wrong with reading 130? its a civic, there is no super cluster and i doubt you will ever hit 130 with it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that yours????

ive never seen a cluster quite like that, but damn that interior is beautiful

cuetip

Registered VIP
you should be able to add it, or get one that comes with it. and what is wrong with reading 130? its a civic, there is no super cluster and i doubt you will ever hit 130 with it
well yeah i may never hit 130, its just the fact that i am looking at it all the time and would like a change

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well yeah i may never hit 130, its just the fact that i am looking at it all the time and would like a change
get one of those sweet digital race car clusters that tell you everything there is about the car....but they have a large price tag

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You could even just get the CTR faux carbon trim if you're looking for a change in look and you can keep it if you get a new cluster down the road.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
has anyone ever done it before??
most of us who have swapped from a tach-less cluster have done it. whats the big deal...just do it already. its like 3 or 4 screws that hold the gauges in place...unscrew em, screw em into the new one. :what:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is that yours????

ive never seen a cluster quite like that, but damn that interior is beautiful
Oops, forgot to mention that it's not mine lol. I had those pics saved on my comp for a while. I've always wanted to do the tach swap on my cluster, it has accurate reading. Not that it matters but I wanted it for the bling factor lol.

cuetip

Registered VIP
Money!

I don't mind the blue face gauges with the 7k red line, but hate how they illuminate.
The "Si" ones look ever worse and cheaper, especially since they say "Eurolite".
cant you just install different bulbs to make them light up differently?? sounds corney but just want to know, and are they hard to install, or do they just slip on over the needle