colorado civic meet!

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
any one out in colorodo riding a civic in the major denver area out there? lookin to have meets take pics maybe start a civic crew im rollin a 94 hatch with a b16a engine i just started the build and will start a thread once i get pics ready, my homie obey has his teg meets and we can all roll together but i want a good civic base to balance it out just hit this up n e years no restrictions except u cant b an idiot! haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a couple colorado members but most of us og's on here don't have modded hondas anymore.

Welcome to cc btw

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Coo well good to know theres some others out there and no mods needed just the love of the civic haha but my eg's almost done as soon a i get it up to partial par we should all meet up somewere or is there already a set location fo meets?

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Oh n im glad to b here thx it feels good to b a part of something bigger than mysrlf kinda like wen i wad in the marines

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is the best forum that i frequent.

i am in grand junction, but there are quite a few co springs members and a few denver members also..

whenever i come to denver im down to meet. i have a few friends in denver and surrounding, so i come down atleast once a year..

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
thx man and be careful out there i just got out the marine corp so oorah haha ill see whats up thx