is colorado considered southwest?

lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weird. well i would be down for a meet, but not in march..

maybe during the summer, but my civic is completely stock, but i would gladly bring the minitruck.. :thumbs up

NightOwl

Feed Your Head!!
5+ Year Member
weird. well i would be down for a meet, but not in march..

maybe during the summer, but my civic is completely stock, but i would gladly bring the minitruck.. :thumbs up
:beer:
That is the smartest thing I have heard today. If you guys ever come to COS. I have a night lounge you guys can meet at. I have full parking lots. and it is on Academy. (if you guys dont know academy is the hot spot)
And when you guys meet up you guys can have some HOOKAH!!

Would you guys want to set something up?

Check out my website.. http://http://www.40thievesonline.com/

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would be cool man..

when it gets closer to summer i will let u know..

we usually come down to truckfest at bandimere every year, so maybe around then?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where are you guys planning on meeting? im willing to take a road trip if i get the time.

K20pwns

let me know when u guys have another meet, last meet we had was at Corsport in Denver, lot of nice 8thgens but usually when we have meets everyones invited, last meet we had a turboed scion and super clean Prelude SH

Del.Slo.In.CO

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm out here in springs, and i've noticed a few hondas over at the shell off briargate and academy. I'm down for a meetup. My del slo is a bucket ATM, nothing a hood, fenders, and paint can't take car of tho, and i'll roll it loud n proud whenever whereever.

OH, Anyone in the area have a working b series obd1 alternator they'll let go cheap?