Coming Back!!

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello my follow clubcivic members. After many years without owning a Honda, I have decided to get back into the game. After my Ek hatch was stolen from me, I've pretty much just gave up. Ever since then I still had the love for civics. I'm in search for another Ek at the moment. Not sure if I want hatch or coupe at the moment. Still on the search but will have one in two weeks.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U definitely want a hatch. Welcome back

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't have an alarm unfortunately. :( but it's a lesson learn though, I know better. I'm not sure what I'm going to get. I want a coupe, hatch or teg. Once I. Make my decision, you guys will know.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordering, I came to the site to also see what cars were selling here. The for sale thread is no longer ?

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember you.

I just popped in a couple days ago. This site died.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet. Welcome back!

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Single non vtec :( but I needed a car for a cummter so I like It. Maybe plans for k swap depends.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Single non vtec :( but I needed a car for a cummter so I like It. Maybe plans for k swap depends.
I know the feeling. I blew up my WRX back in 2011, my DX was supposed to be a commuter car and it did well for that for a while. I was going to build it but the chassis is pretty rough. It's just parts now.

I would have liked another EG, they're pretty badass. Looks like you have a decent base to start on though.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol! look at that avatar!

Bigmeech45

I know the feeling. I blew up my WRX back in 2011, my DX was supposed to be a commuter car and it did well for that for a while. I was going to build it but the chassis is pretty rough. It's just parts now.

I would have liked another EG, they're pretty badass. Looks like you have a decent base to start on though.
what parts you got for sale off it

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Should've gotten an integra :rolleyes:
But nice pick up nonetheless! I'm liking the color.

Sent from my phone

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

It's doing it a purpoSe now. Which is get me to where I need to be lol it's good good shape, few small minor rusts spots which I will take care of. Other then that it's in good shape and the interior is mint.

what parts you got for sale off it
Don't be thread jacking lol

Should've gotten an integra :rolleyes:
But nice pick up nonetheless! I'm liking the color.

Sent from my phone
I was searching hi and low for one. But spending like limit was around for any dc2 gsr. So l went with clean and cheap haha