Confused on what sensor I need

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a swapped D16Y7 with D15B7 intake manifold (i believe) and the map sensor is not the one that's supposed to be on there I think. i can't remember what the previous owner told me, but he said something about how he had to change the map sensor to get the car to run properly. I think he was talking about the bouncy idle, which the FITV, so I'm wondering what sensor I need to get, because my sensor is held onto the bracket by a pipe cleaner. I'll take a couple pics later to explain. It is a Denso but I'm not sure of the part number.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I believe the manifold is from a D15 something.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because I"m not sure if that's the original.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It is a d15b7 manifold for sure, but a 92 model. They were located on the firewall in those civics. I would know one of my hatches is that way.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, okay. Weird, my car is a CDM '93 DX hatch haha. Maybe the canadian models had them on the firewall. I see the bracket next to my fuel filter.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm. I'll have to see if the sensor fits on the bracket tomorrow, because I know they flagged me during inspection for that too, I just have nothing to mount it with haha.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's not the right sensor. The one you have there is a throttle body mounted one on just a tube. check out the firewall mounted ones and get one of those if it matters.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should look at a 92 Civic Dx on magestic honda then?