considering ef project

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would you spend around 11k to buy an ef, b16a, springs/shocks, exhaust, wheels, peak boost turbo kit (300fwhp) and EVERYTHING necessary to get it in, running, and tuned?

I do have a complete list of things needed for the swap and the turbo set up, not really a noob in that dept, but 11k is a lot of money to spend on a 16 year old car, but the way i look at it is.... if i were to spend 11k on any other car, i dont think it would handle as well, be as quick/fast, or really look that good (in my eyes) in comparison to the ef.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so your getting a RHD?

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha dude you are REALLY trying to change the world to the actual chassis code....one person at a time i guess.

other dude anything s worth it if you love your car enough

chestercivic

**Former** ED3, DA9 owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell no I would never spend 11k on any car. Just do the simple stuff to your car to make it fast because I guarantee if you spend that much on a car and it gets stolen, You just wasted 11k on nothing. Oh and by the way, my buddy is selling a CRX for 3200 that has a full JDM swap. It is the classifieds. Check it out.

Ion22

5+ Year Member
If you have 11g's I would not put it in a car that old. I would put it in a bank and not touch it. Unless I was rich I would start off with a 5th-6th gen hatch with a K20 and turbo it. Bulid that up not a 4th gen. And just get a clean shell and little or no rust. you don't need a motor is you a going to swap it. Just my thought's

Ion22

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4th gen with K20 why not? benn done before, fast as f**k

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i had 11k i would buy a spend it on my hatch... K20 Turbo or supercharged.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow green..you really like your ed.......i think is stupid to waste that much on a car period....that my :twocents: on that..

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if its 11k lying around, why not? i LOVE cars. i paied 21K to go to school for Auto tech, so yeah i love em.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
if its 11k lying around, why not? i LOVE cars. i paied 21K to go to school for Auto tech, so yeah i love em.
that explains why your a ed god...:worthy: green91...:woot: