Cracked the Bumper :(

Ace92028

Gold Member
:smackself So anyways i hit one of those stop blocks when parking at the bank to deposit some checks and anyways this happened

Any suggestions on how i can fix this?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not so bad. Easy fix and upgrade=front lip(oem)

Ace92028

Gold Member
thats what i have, exept im selling this car tomorrow or the next day for a trade it to get the 04 civic. Anyways they probably going to low ball me with that crack. They told me they didnt want that lip on it when i take it in

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oooh well youd have to take it into a body shop i guess if you want it done quick. Im guessing your getting an EX EM2?

Ace92028

Gold Member
yeah going to get that gray charcoal paint 2004 honda civic ex coupe. 82000miles with brand new clutch, brakes, stuts, timing belt, water pump, oil changes...for $9800

Gunner

Registered VIP
That does seem a little high for an 04 with almost 90k miles on it. Just my opinion, have you shopped around?

Ace92028

Gold Member
yeah in san diego that is the cheapest em2 by far, most of them are around 11,000 for the same amount of miles. The salvage cars with the same miles are going for around 7,000 so this is really cheap for a car that is certified. BUt anyways back to how can i fix my bumper myself? is there some kind of glue insert ? i have touch up paint already

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quick fix - duct tape, already the color of the car :thumbup:

Alternatives - Body filler, sand, and paint. use bumper, repaint.

Good ass fix - new bumper from honda color matched to that car.

Ace92028

Gold Member
So i ended up selling my civic for 6000, and i bought an RSX-Type S for 10500
I tinted the windows
Painted my headlights black
And painted my rims

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NICE! I was going to get one of those

Not liking the colour though...