CRAP!!!!! I have a leak In my exaust!HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-TECHPOWER

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys I hope I am not considered a newbie any more, because I have a hug problem. MY exaust sounds like I bought an exaust, but guess what.... I have an exaust leak. I found out in the post by steamed rice he has the same problem. I bought a bunch of tephlon tape and I am going to put it on the threads of my exaust. That is what my relative told me to do is that the best way to fix the leak?
Thanks guys for all of the positive feed back I am honored.
Please reply!!!!!!
Look at this I just came up with it

==D :suprise:

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a friend that did that to his exhaust but he used the white strip things that you have to mix then put it over the hole and it'll dry in a while. (don't know if that's wut you are talking about) didn't last 3 months though.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to find where the leak is first. Then if you can take a pic, post it, and then maybe we can help u further.

To find the leak, you can duct tape that blower you were talking about in the other thread to the tailpipe. Then spray soapy water over the entire length of the pipe to see if you can find any bubbles. That's where your leak will be.

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just buy a new exhaust. if you are modding your car this should be the first thing anyhow...

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He was banned anyway. He's not going to see your answers, so you're wasting your time.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not exactly sure, but he's been banned for at least 2 days now.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he was talking stupid and making gay posts like ones about puting his leaf blower in his car and i think mike banned him

TheNotoriousMogg

CC's Public Enemy #1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
he was talking stupid and making gay posts like ones about puting his leaf blower in his car and i think mike banned him
Thank f**king god him and the rest of his butt f**king brady bunch were banned also ;)

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TheNotoriousMogg
Thank f**king god him and the rest of his butt f**king brady bunch were banned also ;)
the only thing is that they will probably be back whoring it up again with there gay ass posts

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. That leafblower post.... I must admit, it had some theory behind it at first. Wouldn't work, but there was definitely logic behind it. That comes from just not knowing, so that was excusable. After a while, though, it just got stupid. The more this guy posted about it the less serious I thought he was. I'm never one to discourage ingenuity, but things need way more thought than he was putting into it. Plus it was dumb of him to argue. I saw some other bad posts by him, so I don't think that was the one that got him banned. I think it was just the thread where his exile was announced.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TheNotoriousMogg
yay :roll:
whatever, we've been getting these people all the time recently and sure it's annoying but it's fun bashing them and completely destroying there ideas. Plus, they all weed out after a while. I could make a list fifty feet long of people who come on here and make stupid ass threads about s**t like the leafblower turbo and don't last three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.