Crazy ass car theft

r3v0ltcivic

The Ordinator
5+ Year Member
"get the f**k out of the way bitchezzzz!!!!!" lmao, love that.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that guy was f**king wacked....onnnncomminggg onnncomminggg...haha what was that all about...good find.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL stupid......ooooooonnnnnnnnncccccoooooooooommmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!! lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get it :what: what's the point in having a bait car if the guy gets to steal it and go in a high speed chase. it's like the cops want him to hit someone and kill them.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you se him drifting that truck! lol! ONCOMING!!! im seriously ONCOMING! lmao great find!

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah... that sucked... i wanted that fukin thief to get hit or shot or something... i wanted to punch that mf.

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stupid mounted police
heres why there stupid
1 they let the guy steal the car
2 its a big ass truck
3 they let him take it out and destroy it
they let the damn thing go faster then thirty
f**king idiots get out of the way there a bis a diesel oncommmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think the craziest part is when he's yelling and he's like out of his seat screaming and shaking.

Yea doesn't make sense though.... Like in the video they pointed out the guy came in a stolen car, stole the bait truck, broke into 3 cars while in the bait truck, crashed into 3 more cars, then stole another car. That's 3 stolen cars, 3 broken into cars, and 3 cars he crashed into and he only gets 4 years?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aren;t bait cars suspose to be easy to get into then the shut off via piggy pig and lock the guy inside?
f**kin french

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
aren;t bait cars suspose to be easy to get into then the shut off via piggy pig and lock the guy inside?
f**kin french
Yep. Don't understand why didn't do it in this episode but in some other ones they do shut off the engine.