CRV Cluster in to an EK

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did a lil research and I think it is possible... Basically I wanted to know if an Automatic CRV cluster would work on my EJ8/D16Y8 manual set-up? I know a manula CRV cluster will work so I THINK an automatic might too but just with the gear indicators on the right... LMK. Thanks

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Obviously you didnt search enough. This has been answered so many times it just ridiculous.

YES! Any 96-00 Civic, 97-01 CR-V or 96-00 Acura EL Cluster is interchangeable whether it be 5-Speed or Auto, it does not matter.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for taking the time to help smartass. I did tell you I searched a little bit and that I thought it did... I just wasn't sure. Thanks again thou. Got one for $35 waduuuuup!!!!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Threads like this make me sad

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for taking the time to help smartass. I did tell you I searched a little bit and that I thought it did... I just wasn't sure. Thanks again thou. Got one for $35 waduuuuup!!!!
lol @ the "smartass" comment. Seriously? You fail dude.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thaks for takin the time to write... Some nigs just dont got much to do so they write 'additional stuff'... If you, Danny and EJ6, already knew the answer, perhaps you shouldnt have bothered reading my q and writing useless s**t, you know... it takes from the integrity of this site. All I did was ask a simple yes or no question. I also stated I didnt do much research so why help someone then attempt to ridicule them for the questions they asked.... and Danny, bro, you helped me b4, but that time you weren't a smartass, you were/are a smart guy. Muaw!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know the search function on this site works quite well in times of need...

answer=yes

jb0ne

Banned
love how you guys patronize him for not searching from posts like months and years ago when you guys cant even read the posts from this week of all the people telling him yes already.

these forums are appearing to suck. allow me to grab your linch kits for you.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thaks for takin the time to write... Some nigs just dont got much to do so they write 'additional stuff'... If you, Danny and EJ6, already knew the answer, perhaps you shouldnt have bothered reading my q and writing useless s**t, you know... it takes from the integrity of this site. All I did was ask a simple yes or no question. I also stated I didnt do much research so why help someone then attempt to ridicule them for the questions they asked.... and Danny, bro, you helped me b4, but that time you weren't a smartass, you were/are a smart guy. Muaw!
Posting stupid threads like this asking for information that has been covered over and over and calling people nigs is what takes away from the site. Also, your question was answered so you should be happy. People are going to make comments, some more useful than others, but thats just how it goes on a forum. You have to learn to expect it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OP, I've seen the kinds of threads you've posted lately and what kinds of questions you ask. Your searching skills could use some work. I just went to Honda-Tech and searched "crv cluster" in the 92-00 section and the first thread that came up had the answer in it.

And people post "useless s**t" and flame you because easy modifications like this are covered all the time.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Geez guys.
What ur not understanding is that I stated that I didn't search much....

Answer cause you wanna help or just dont answer at all. Danny answered my questions which YES, was answered a million times before but I didnt have time to search. This guy was selling a CRV cluster really cheap, $35 and its in excellent condition. I needed to tell him to cancel his listing cause he lives near me and I would pick it up and pay cash. It was one of those deals where I was like a kid wanting it and needing it.... Anyways, so from post #4 and on (even this one) everything is BS, pointless s**t. I call nigs nigs cause I live in Miami and that how we do it here. You dont like it, then do something about it dont just wine like a lil...
Nigs complain that I asked a question that's been answered b4
Nigs complain that I dont used the search button, but nonetheless take time to reply to a thread... NOT helping at all.
And now nigs tell me how to speak. C'mmon.

Read the title again. Read all titles of all posts. If it doesnt concern you, why bother entering, reading and worse, replying with useless information. EVERYONE is ignorant about something so suck it up. And JohnS since you've seen my posts lately... do you see me making useless remarks on other people's s**t? No. Perhaps I might ask an already answered question but that's how it goes. If you dont like the title then dont open it.

The 4th post would be more appropriate as the 12th. I'm done. You guys can keep going cause I bet someone will...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I posted "this thread makes me sad" I was referring to the instant defensive name calling in the third post. I didn't even mention the fact that it was an easy question that could have been answered by searching faster than posting a new thread and waiting for a response.

If you don't know something... that's fine but don't get so defensive. If you act like a douche bag, that's how people are going to treat you.

Here is an example of a thread with an even more basic question, that didn't go wrong.
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=173531

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This guy was selling a CRV cluster really cheap, $35 and its in excellent condition. I needed to tell him to cancel his listing cause he lives near me and I would pick it up and pay cash. It was one of those deals where I was like a kid wanting it and needing it....
For all the time you spent making the thread and the almost hour wait for Danny to respond, you could've searched Honda-Tech and found the answer in literally 30 seconds.

Searching really isn't hard. I used to be like you. Didn't search much, or made up an excuse, or over exaggerated when I would say "I searched for hours but couldn't find s**t" when really I spent 5 minutes and gave up and thought a thread would deliver quicker answers. You'll learn someday.

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

.....There does that answer your question?
He obviously needed to be spoon fed the answer to be satisfied so now he cant say he doesnt know the answer. ^^^Thats my civic and as you can see it looks exactly like the the ex cluster only with orange outline and bigger numbers.
But like the other guy said, it seriously woulda taken you 5 mins to punch that into google and you woulda found your answer