Crx seats in 6th gen. pics?

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey CC, i have a friend who parted out his crx and gave me the front and rear seats for free. i could have sworn that ive seen an ek with crx si seats in it but i cant find the pic anymore. i wanted to know if any has seen or heard of this being done. if i decide to go along with it i will be getting custom brackets fabbed up so it wont be a ghetto install.

thx in advance

dyce590

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no knowledgable input ?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive never seen it done, but those seats are nice. you can mock it up see if the mointing locations on the seat line up to the mounting locations on the car. i would guess probably they will not line up 100%, but you can make it work with some custom fabrication.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes it works. there's a guy here in STL w/ it done.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, i wana see.!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang, those look good in there. color doesn't flow all that well, but they look good. :thumbup: good find!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they look comfy!! 6th gen seats suck ass
i couldn't agree more. i had the crx si seats in my old hf and i WISH i hadn't sold them now. the first thing i said when i test drove my civic was how terrible the seats were.

time to buy ep3 seats i guess!

dyce590

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they suck indeed.
OMG thank you so much ive been looking for a pic forever lol. do you know what the person had to do to get them to fit?
i jus gotta find out what rear seats flow well with the fronts..also gotta rewrap the door inserts and armrest
...summer project ::Sigh::

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best way to do it would probably either get something fabbed by Wedge Engineering. The CR-X Si seats use something similar to the Recaro rails found on the stock SRD's out of ITR's or CTR's. But even then, it'd be cheaper to buy a custom rail than it would be to find SRD rails.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you know how to weld....
That's how I got Prelude Si seats into my car. And yes, 6th gen seats are terrible.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the owner of that car is n2hifi on here. PM him.