5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Csm 8.21.04 CANCELED!!!!!!

THIS MEET IS OFFICIALLY CANCELED

Alirght boys and girls, here we go.....

What: California State-wide Meet
Where: Avila Beach
When: August 21, 2004 (its a Saturday)
Start of Meet: 1pm ( so people have time to get down there )

$3.00 for a parking permit to park in the parking lot we are gonna use..

Okay, so at the meet we can BBQ, hang out at the beach, play some basketball, etc....That can last for how ever long we want and then if people would like we could drive 1/2 mile down the road to the Avilia Bone Fires and have bonefire...This is tentative list of things to do so can change or add depending on what people want to do but I wanna hear some feedback...Remember this meet is Califorina SITE wide so we need to hear form lots of people...This should be a really awesome meet and I have been excited about this for a while so here it is....We have about 6 weeks so this is plenty of time to work out the kinks and for people to get time off work....Hope to see a HUGE turn out..

I think that we should have people sign up to bring food, plates, soda, and we can make this bbq thing happen...I work 40 hours a week so please bare with me I will try and keep this updated as much as possible....Thanks...

For Sure
2kstreetcivic
Blue2k2
Mattmob
Steve98ex
Je
x007den
Govacho
Shiznit028
Fueler
VtecBio009
AzNb0i
redsidriver2
nigizy

Maybe
Proj*Ex_Fax
Melt

Here is a site that people can look up hotels in San Luis Obispo for those who want to stay the night, which I think is good idea cause its alot of driving for one day.....Thanks goes to SxySlmdDC4 for this site....

SLO HOTELS FINDER WEBSITE <-------------

Bbq Stuff Sign Up
2kstreetcivic -- Some Burgers and Buns
SxySlmdDC4 -- Sweets and Baked Goods
Slykandi -- Sweets and Baked Goods
x007Den -- Soda
Govacho -- Soda
Mattmob -- Special Chicken
Je -- Some meat

NOR CAL CARAVAN MEETING SPOT
Alright, this is the Caravan for ALL of NORCAL.....you guys can set up Sac Caravans and San Fran caravans and stuff to get to this caravan, but this is the caravan where ALL of NorCal will be meeting to drive down to NMS together...heres the deal

What: NMS NorCal Caravan
Where: Denny's in Santa Clara
When: 9:00 am, I want to be rolling out by 9:30 am

Thanks goes out to Mattmob for suggesting this meet spot

Last edited:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jeff, if there isnt a big turnout, i say we screw the BBQ and just go and eat somewhere. It would be alot easier.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mattmob said:
Jeff, if there isnt a big turnout, i say we screw the BBQ and just go and eat somewhere. It would be alot easier.

I agree...we can make that decision as the Meet get closer.....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you spelled Avila Beach wrong. just thought youd want to know. Avilia Beach isnt on mapquest.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: thats why we couldnt find the park

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
:werd: thats why we couldnt find the park
I know I know..I will get you guys the directions and address and stuff at the end of next week....like I said, my buddy is going down there and she is gonna get the infor for me

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
I know I know..I will get you guys the directions and address and stuff at the end of next week....like I said, my buddy is going down there and she is gonna get the infor for me

u got a pm...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ is there any way you can add the link je posted to the first post??

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PJ, i might just have to come so we can smoke another blunt nigguh!!!! :P

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jeff, dude i cunt make it down so you can take me off the list bro.

peace and have fun

AzNb0i

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know this may sound dumb, but is the 'for sure' list just for norcal? or is that everyone?

AzNb0i

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...we need to get the word out about this one and get is crackin!!!! i think the problem is that its too far for most people to go to...i didn't see it posted in the 'events' regular forum area...maybe it should be posted there too for more of an impact, lol. anyways, thanks 2kstreet

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just to make sure, are we inviting other forums are keeping this strictly cc??

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
just to make sure, are we inviting other forums are keeping this strictly cc??
I originally wanted to make it CC but I am not sure we are going to get that big of a turn out...the problem is, if we invite other forums, you are almost going to have to call off the bbq because it will be too many people to try and bring food and stuff for

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im down with just CC. how many people have signed up so far? i really dont care how many people go. i just want to go to another meet.

EDIT: i just realized that i may be in europe on the day of the meet. so im no longer 100% sure if im going to this meet. but if im not in europe ill be there.

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehh... sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make it. classes are starting the week before the meet and one of em has a manditory meeting at 1:00 on that saturday (the 21st), i considered not taking it but it's something i need to do. maybe next year!

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:( no travel buddy? this is no good sally :(

Status
Not open for further replies.